Truth?

Naira was laying on the bed thinking about Kartik's odd behaviour and didn't knew when she slept thinking about him. After 3 hours she woke up and saw Kartik still didn't came back so she got up and went downstairs to see Naksh, Kartik, Rishi and Keerti eating pasta and having a conversation but stopped when they saw Naira. Keerti smiled at her andgot up from her seat and brought Naira to the group. Naira set up her plate and took some pasta and started eating it. Naira saw everyone staring at her amd felt a little nervous. After having dinner everyone left for their rooms.
Naira and Kartik were confused to how made the sleeping plan when Naira said that she can sleep on the couch while Kartik can take the bed but Kartik said they don't have to do it. Kartik "the bed is king sized, we both can sleep easily together.... I mean on our sides." Naira took the left side and Kartik right. After half an hour also Naora couldn't so she got up and went towards the balcony to have some fresh air along with her phone and headphones.

Kartik got up in the morning but didn't find Naira beside him. He got in tension because it was just 6 in thr morning and there was no way he think Naira was up already so hr got up and checked in the bathroom but then saw the balcony window open. He came out in the balcony and saw her sleeping in the chair with her headphones onn. Kartik put a blanket on her and left to get ready for work.

Two hours later Naira got up and saw herself covered in blanket. She checked the time in her phone and panicked. She hurriedly went inside the room and got freshen up and then went downstairs to see a note on the fridge. It was a note from Kartik. It read.....

I'm going out with Naksh for some important work. Will be back by noon.... you can call your friend or Keerti to give you some company.

Kartik

After having breakfast Naira has decided to set her clothes in the closet. When Naira was picking her clothes out when she saw a photo kept in Kartik's side to the clothes. It was a photo of Kartik and Naksh smiling. She then looked at the whole room and there were many pics of Kartik with Naksh Rishi and Keerti and some other guy also but not even a single pic with his parents. While looking the pics she got an idea that she should check for some clue to find about Kartik's friend Naksh.

Naira started checking Kartik side of closet but found its drawers locked, she then check the side tables but found nothing suspicous in them so she then went to Naksh room but his room was locked. Naira kicked to door in frustration "damn.... not even a single clue.... he is much smarter than I thought but I'm also not less smart.... I will definetely find some way to get something about them.

Naksh and Kartik came back to KG Villa along with Keerti and Rishi. All were looking tensed. Keerti locked the main door from inside and told the guards to not to let anyone in till they are asked to. Kartik called Naira and asked her to follow them. Naksh was moving ahead of everyone. They reached at the the end and stopped in front of a room. Naksh typed the code and the room unlocked. Naksh entered in the room with Rishi and Keerti following behind.... just Naira and Kartik were left. Kartik " come on... you can trust us we are not going to harm you." Naira entered and Kartik at last after closing the door. Naira was shocked to see the room filled with photos of herself, Naksh and their late mother. On one wall there was a bulliton board on which their were photos of many people along with Naitik and on some of the pics there was a cross with red marker. Naira was shocked to see it. Naira "who are you guys? Why are there pics of my family and dad's on that board..... why arethere corss on some people's photos....?" she asked getting frightened. Naksh made Naira sit on the bed and bent on knees in front of her. Naksh "what if I say that whatever you were thinking about me is right? What if I say I'm your brother.....?" he asked her. Naira couldn't believe or disn't wanted to believe it. Naira "you can't be my bhai if you are behind everything. You can't be...." she said crying. Listening Naira thoughts Naksh felt his heart breaking but didn't showed it. Naksh took his wallet out and showed a picture of a lady. Naira was shocked as well as surprised to see it. Naksh "remember her?" Naira "your
girlfriend..... but where is she?" Naksh had tears in his eyes. Keerti kept her hand on Naksh shoulder and consoled him. Keerti "she is in coma from last 5 years....." Naira was shocked "what? How..... I mean when?" Kartik "5 years ago and you know how?"
Naksh "that fuckin bastard Naitik Singhania...." he said with red.
Naira "no...... you are lying.... my dad can't do that to anyone....." she said crying not believing them. Naksh "he even tried to killed me along with her and killed our mother also..... and.... and I couldn't do anything to save her..... he fuckin killed my mother....." he said shouting punching his hand on the wall due to which blood started oozing from his hand. Naira still couldn't believe them.... she can never think her father killing someone.
Kartik asked Naksh to calm down and asked Keerti to bandaid his hand.

Kartik "I know you won't believe us but you have to listen the whole truth about your father." Everyone settled down and Naksh started telling Naira the truth of the King Naitik.