Return

Today Naksh and his friends are going back to States. Akshara "you should've stayed some more time with us" she said hugging Naksh. Naksh "don't worry mumma, anyways I'm going to come to forever only after the graduation" he said kissing her cheek. Naira "I will miss you bhai" she said hugging him and then Tara "I will miss you too bhabhi. Come soon." Naksh and Tara took queen's blessings. All of them left for the airport.

Skip....

All of them reached their appartment. Kartik straight went to his room. Everyone noticed his behaviour and did felt guilty for him. Naksh followed behind him with Keerti. Naksh "Kartik, can we talk?" he said knocking on the door. Seeing Nash and Keerti there he tried smiling but failed. They saw his trouble. Naksh hugged him "thanks man, you got ready to marry Naira just because of us." Keerti "yeah dude, its need so much courage to sacrifice."
Kartik "I can't make my parents sad and its my duty to fulfill the promise. I will marry your sister but after 5-6 years. She is just a kid now and I don't thing does even know the meaning of marriage properly." Naksh "oh no man, here you are wrong my friend. i know she will make you dance on her fingers." he said laughing and then hugged him and then Keerti also joined them. Rishi and Tara heard laughing voice from the room and peeped in to see three of them hugging and laughing. They both saw each other joined then hug.

1  month later

Naksh was in the cafeteria with everyone when he got a call from his dad. The phone fell from his hand he could not move from his place. Seeing his condition Tara got scared and everyone else tensed. Tara shook him "Naksh... what happened? Naksh tell na what happened? Naksh look you are scaring the hell out of me. Just tell me." Naksh "mumm...a acci... dent... fell of the.... of the cliff...." he said now tears coming out of his eyes. Everyone was shocked. He got up and started running towards the college gate. He didn't wait for anyone and started running. Naksh was packing his few clothes when they reached the appartment. Tara "I'm coming with you" she said being worried.  Kartik "call us if you you guys get to know about anything." Naksh nodded. They all shared a lat hug and Naksh and Tra left for the airport.

Time skip...

Naksh and Tara reached the palace and saw everyone in the hall. Naksh wen up to Naitik. Naksh "dad... mumma... where is mummaa...." he said crying. Naitik didn't answered and hung his head low. Naksh then asked everyone but no one said anything. Even Kartik's parents were there. He went to Swarna and pleading her to tell about Akshara. Swarna "the queen died after her car fell from the cliff" she said crying. Naira came running to him and hugged him crying. Naksh held her in his arms both of them crying and fell on the floor. Naira "bhai.... mumma... she.... she dii...died..." Naksh couldn't say anything.

Its been 10 since the queen's death and everyone in the palace as well as the people of Mewar are mourning after her.

Naitik was sitting in the backyard with his some men. Naitik "you all did a great job. One problem solved. The queen died.... my wife's died... now I will kill the prince as well as the princess but she has to stay alive for some years before dying and then all of this will be mine...." he said laughing manically. He didn't saw Naksh and Tara standing there. Naksh and Traa were shocked to hear what Naitik said. Naksh and Tara started running but was seen by Naitik and his men. Naitik got shocked seeing them running and ordered his men to follow both of them and kill them and throw then in jungle.

Naksh and Tara were in the car going towards the main city out of Mewar woth Naitik's men following behind him. Suddenly a child came in front of his car and to save the child he took a turn and banged his car on the tree. After some more chasing thy were caught by the men. Men1 "now where will you go Mr.Prince. You and your lover have to die today. Naksh on the other side dialed Kartik's no. and left it on speaker mode.

On the other side

Kartik picked his call and was shocked to hear the talks on the other side. He was shouting on the phone but got no amswer. All of them were coming to Mewar only and had hired a cab. They  were 2 hours away from Mewar.

Naksh was trying to fight the goins but they were many. Suddenly a goon shot him with bullet on his chest and then abdomen. Then another bullet was heard when the other man shot Tara at the right side of her head. Naksh shouted for and both of them fell on the ground.with a thud.

On the other side

Kartik heard the gun shot and wads shocked. Kartik "guys, Naksh Tara are shot we have to find them. Do something." he said shouting towards Rishi Keerti. They were as well shocked to hear that. Keerti with her laptop found Naksh's phone's location. After sometime they found Naksh's phone's exact location and came to a forest. They started shouting Nakhs and Tara's name but got no response. After 10 minutes they found Nakhs and Tara lying with pool of blood around them. Rishi and Kartik picked Naksh and  Tara and took them to the cab and put them in the seat and asked the driver to go to a hospital. After reaching the hospital thy admitted both of them to the hospital. Doctor took them to operation theator.

After 2 hours dictor came out. All of them got up and ran towards the doctor. Keerti "doc.... how are they? Please tell us...." she asked him crying. Doctor "the girl has gone into coma and the guy's condition is very serious." All of them very shocked.

Its been 1 month since Tara is in coma and Naksh still is very serious. They have shifted both of them to Delhi.
Kartik has a house in Delhi so they decided to get them operate in Delhi and no one could find them there.