Truth

Gayu looked at Shubham who signaled her to come and dance with him. She smiled at him and gladly took his hand.

Shubham and Gayu came on floor and started dancing slowly.

Naira was dancing with her kept on Kartik's chest feeling his heart beat.
Her hands were around his neck and Kartik's around her waist.

Kartik "Naira, are you okay?"
Naira "hmm... wanted to hear your heart beats..." she said slowly so that it was audible to him only who smiled in return and gave a kiss on her head lovingly.

Naksh and Tara were dancing all talking. Naksh "look at them. I thought Naira would feel awkward with Kartik because of age difference but here... mumma was right both of them just love each other so much."
Tara "yeah, its evident. Anyone can see their love. Kartik loves our Naira so much." she said smiling looking at Kaira.

Rishi and Keerti were dancing very much close to each other with Keerti's back touching Rishi's front. Rishi "I love you, K." he said. Keerti "love you too, Ri" she said looking at him.

Shubham and Gayu were dancing quietly when Shubham spoke "you dance beautiful Gayu."

Gayu "thanku" Gayu said blushing looking down. She didn't know why she blushed but she has never felt this special even with Aditya. Sometimes she even felt uncomfortable with Aditya when she is so close with him but then she brushed off this feeling.

After sometime everyone left and
the party ended on a good note.

----------------------

Shubham was in his room sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. When Naira was passing by and decided to check on him if he needs anything. When Naira entered his room she saw Shubham like that and got tensed.

Naira "Shubh, what happened?" she asked worried for him. Shubham looked up and hugged Naira from her stomach. Naira got worried and started caressing his hair.

Shubham "bhabhi, that... that Aditya...."

Naira "Aditya? Gayu's boyfriend? What happened? Did he do something?" she said worried.

Shubham "he... he is the.... he is the same guy.... who... who is Ria.. Ria's boyfriend from whom she is pregnant" he said with tears.

Naira was shocked she bend down to his level and cupped his face "what are saying Shubh, I think its a confusion" she said not believing.

Shubham "bhabhi its true. I'm telling the truth.... I swear... he... he threatened me not to tell anything to anyone other wise he would kill Gayu."

Naira was shocked to hear it. Naira "nothing will happen to her Shubh.... nothing...." saying this she left from there.

Leap of 2 days

Kartik, Rishi and Keerti are talking with Aditya at the bar counter when Gayu came and slapped him hard in front of everyone leaving them shocked.

Aditya was holding his cheek in shock.

Flashback:

1 day ago

Naira and Shubham were passing by from a hospital. Naira was telling Shubham about something when she saw Shubham looking outside the window. She also looked in the same direction and was shocked to see the scene in front of her.

Aditya was standing outside the hospital with a lady who was pregnant who looked at least 4-5 months pregnant.

Naira "is this girl Riya?" she asked Shubham who nodded and instantly something in her mind click. Naira got out of the car and hid behind the car.
She took out her phone and started recording the video in which Aditya and Riya were talking about their baby.

After sometime Naira came back and sat in the passenger seat while Shubham was looking at her confused. Naira "surprise..." she said winking towards him and now he was more confused.

Naira and Shubham reached home back and Naira told him her plan. Shubham was scared to implement it but Naira was totally determined to bring Aditya's real face in front of everyone.

Next day Naira has kept a small get together and has invited Reeti(Keerti Rishi), Aditya and Gayu. Naira has asked Kartik and Shubham also to come early from the office.

Aditya was the last one to come. He moved forward to hug Naira when Shubham came their and took Naira from there as Naira has told him everything about his intentions towards her.

Everyone was standing near the bar counter when Naira excused herself and went to use restroom. Seeing this few minutes later Aditya also excused himself and went behind Naira.

Then only Gayu got a text from Shubham who was looking at her her while she was looking at her phone confused as to why Shubham was sending her text when she was standing in front of him only. Shubham signalled her to read it text. Actually the text read 'if you wanna know Aditya's truth then go to bhabhi's room.... you yourself will see everything yourself.'

She looked at Shubham being confused after reading it who signalled her to go up. Gayu getting curious went to Naira's room.

Gayu was about to enter Naira's room when she stopped listening to voices.

Aditya "well hello baby, you look hot...." he said coming close to Naira who was moving backward towards the wall.

Naira "wth Aditya, stay away from me... I've told you many times... just stay away otherwise I will tell everyone..." she said in an angry voice.

Aditya "why baby, don't you love me.... I to love you... especially this fucki'n sexy body of yours. Ditch that Kartik and come with me I will make your every dady night colourful..." he said smirking taking her hand in his forcefully and was bringing his face close to Naira's when Naira's phone rang and Aditya had to leave her.
Aditya left the room in anger but didn't saw Gayu who was standing out of the room shocked.

Gayu entered the room and saw Naira with tears flowing but as soon as Naira saw Gayu she wiped her tears. Gayu went towards Naira and hugged her tightly crying.

Naira rubbed her back consoling her and till then Shubham also came there. He took Naira in her hug worriedly "are you okay bhabhi? Did he do something?" he said angrily. Naira nodded in a no. Naira took out her phone and showed her the video she took yesterday. Gayu was much more shocked to see it. With much difficulty Shubham and Naira handled her.

Shubham "its not time for you to cry....
he should be the one to cry now....  Show him that you are not weak..." he said in anger.

Gayu looked at Naira through tears who nodded to boost her confidence.... Gayu wiped her tears and went down towards Aditya to teach him a lesson with Naira and Shubham following behind her.

Flashback ends: