First time

Today is Naksh and Tara's wedding. Make up artists were getting Tara ready. Keerti entered the room with Akshara. Everyone stood up seeing the queen. Tara got up and stood in front of Tara. Akshara gave Tara their family jewellery. It was a very beautiful matching with her attire. After seeing Tara wearing the necklace Akshara left the room.

Keerti "so how'z the feeling? Are you ready to become the queen?" she said munching the chips sitting on the bed. Tara "you.... I'm nervous here and you are eating these sitting here relaxed. Bi..." she was about to say it but realised they were not alone and she is going to become a queen now and can't curse. Everyone got an idea what she was about to say but didn't said anything. After making Tara ready properly all of them left the room.

Tara got up and locked the room. Tara "dude this is crazy, I can't even curse in front of them now." Keerti "its just the begning baby" she said laughing teasing her.

Naksh was sitting in his chair talking to Keerti and Naira. Naksh "where are Kartik and Rishi?" he asked them.
Naira "they went to bring Tara bhabhi." Suddenly song started for the bride's entry and Naksh turned face to see Tara coming holding Kartik and Rishi hand.

Naksh got up and helped her to the stage. Naksh and Tara exchanged the garlands and everyone started showering flowers on them. After that both of them were asked to move towards the mandap. Priest started chanting the mantra's. Naira did the gathbandhan and Rishi and Keerti did Tara's kanyadaan. After filling her hairline with vermillion and putting mangalsutr in ther neck the priest announced them as husband wife.

Naksh and Tara took Akshara's blessings and hugeed Naira - Kartik and Rishi - Keerti. Kartik "congrats bhai....." he said hugging Naksh again.
Naksh and Tara posed for the photos together and some with their family and friends.

Akshara asked Keerti and Rishi to bring Naksh and Tara after sometime inside the palace for other rituals and took Naira and Kartik with her for the prepration.

After 20 minutes Naksh Tara's grahpravesh was done by Akshara.
Naira and Keerti brought Tara to their room and made her sit on the bed and themselves took the chairs. Tara was looking at them confused.
Keerti "what?" Tara "where is Naksh?"
Naira "don't worry bhabhi, bhai is with Kartik and Rishi bhaiya."
Tara "and what are you both here? Don't want to go your husbands?" Keerti "why? ofcourse we will go but before that lets talk." Tara "no.... you guys need to leave." she said trying to convince them to leave but knew that they were teasing her. Naira "no bhabhi, I wanna stay here. We will...." she was about to complete her sentence when Akshara came there and scolded them "Naira, Keerti what are you doing.... don't trouble bhabhi. Go and send Naksh here and don't try to do anything.... I know there must be something planning inside you evil head." Naira "awww..... mumma..... you are no fun...." she said being sad and then leaving the room along with Keerti to send Naksh there.
Akshara "go and get freshen up till then Naksh will also come" saying this she left the room.

Naksh came to his room to see that Tara was no where to be seen. He locked the door and the windows except for one from where they could see the moon directly and lit the candles in the room and switched off the lights. When Tara came out of the restroom she was wearing a white night which came till her mid thighs and barefoot and saw Naksh in white trousers with light baby pink colour shirt which was unbuttoned so his abs was on view. Naksh came towards Tara and held her waist with one hand and with the other, he was caressing her face. He picked her up and laid her on the on her stomach. His hands started tracing her back then she felt his hands opening the chain of her nighty. Naksh started traling the path on her back with sloppy kisses. He turned her on her back and saw her with closed eyes. He came at her back and hugged her from behind and kissed her earlobe "will continue this..... as for now.... just take some rest...." Tara turned towards him after hearing what he said with a confused face. Naksh "I know what you are thinking but I don't want to hurry things up.... so we will wait for the right time" he said kissing her forehead. Both of them slept with a smile on their face in each other arms.