Chapter 24: Good Time

Welcome! [unknown amount] chapter(s) left till the big dance~ Who will Mark choose? Who knows??

Mark's POV:

Ethan and I made our way to school in the morning on our bikes, we're nearing mid-November, December is right around the corner and we are planning for the sleepover, "What should we make as food?" Mark asks me, I shrug, "We shouldn't make anything with nuts." I decided, he laughs, "Aw, man!" He grins, "I was thinking of making pecan pie." Ethan shakes his head. "Doofus." He makes fun of me and I pout, "Rude!" He parks his bike next to mine and I put the lock around both of our bikes.

We walk to the back of the school building, homeroom doesn't begin in half hour, so we usually chill here. I see Beau, Tyler, Wade and Bob leaning against the wall, I wave and they all wave back. Beau runs towards us, as usual, she's wearing something yellow, a yellow cactus hoodie, ripped jeans, her signature vans and her $235 skateboard, she high fives me and fist bumps Ethan. "How are you guys?" she squeals, "Fine." I shrug, Ethan nods as well.

I walk towards Tyler, Bob and Wade, "Sup?" I ask them, Tyler tells us about his trip with his dad, Bob hasn't done anything, and Wade had a movie marathon with his family. "You?" Tyler asks me, I shrug, "I didn't really do anything." Ethan looks at me with a grin, I smile before turning to Beau, "What about you?" I ask her, "I helped Jackie set up the apartment, nothing much actually." She exclaims, doing a kickflip on her board.

"Hey guys!" I hear a heavily-accented voice say, "Sean!" I exclaim, turning around, I hug him, and he hugs me back, "How are ye?" he grins, he waves at the others, "Good, you?" He shrugs, "I don't really know?" I pat his shoulder.

We all walk to our homeroom, Beau walking with Sean and the rest of us walking to ours, we sit in our usual spots in the back. We're chatting a bit and I here whispering close to us and I see the girls looking at Ethan, I raise an eyebrow and they wave at me, I smile back, and they start giggling. I shrug it off returning back to our conversation, "Right now," Ethan states, "Ken, Robin, Wade, Bob, Sean, Jackie and Beau all have agreed to join us." I nod, I look at Ethan and his hazel eyes, then at my best friends, I can tell it's going to be a great party.

After the final announcements, we make our way to Art, Mr. Carlton nods as we walk in and I hit him up with one of my special smiles to make him forget we're 2 minutes late. We sit in the back of the class and we start Art with some boring drawing projects. I keep on joking around with Eth and Ty, drawing dicks on their paper, as you do you know?

Ethan's POV:

Lunchtime, and after that I have English with Mark, I sit at our usual table and I wave at Beau, she makes her way to the table and she sits next to me. "What's up?" I ask her, she sighs as she turns towards me, she plays with her food with a fork.

"They took my skateboard." She pouts, I laugh, and she punches my arm, "Douchebag." She grins, "When are you getting it back?" I ask her, rubbing my arm, she shrugs, I nod, and I wave at Sean, he strolls to our table, he fists bumps Beau. "How are ye guys?" He asks us, trying to fix the zipper of his jacket, "Board got taken." Beau mumbles upset, Sean looks up, "We can get it back, ye know?" He smirks, mischievously, Beau agrees, "Uh, I don't think we should do that..." I mumble, "Oh c'mon!" Beau whines, Mark sits down on the other side of me, "What?" He looks at us confused, "Ethan's a wimp." Sean smiles, Mark laughs, I shake my head leaning against Beau, I grab my book and I start reading it.

"Where's Ty?" I hear Mark ask Bob and Wade, "He's at detention." Bob answers, "Apparently he drew a massive dick on the whiteboard," Wade snickers, "With permanent marker!" I hear Mark laugh and I feel Beau giggle, "You guys are so childish!" I state, I feel a push from Mark and my book falls on to the ground, I sigh as I try to grab it. I see a shoe kick it away, I stand up and I walk towards my book, again it gets kicked away, I follow it again. It gets picked up by a pale hand and I look up to see Cry holding it, "Here!" I hear a Swedish-accented voice say, Cry grins before throwing it, I turn around only to see Felix reading it. He laughs before he throws it to other people, they are all taller than I am. "Give it back!" I cry, I hopelessly try to grab the book, always failing. The group grows bigger and I feel a push against my back, I almost hit my head on one of the plastic chairs, but I do scrape my knee. I get helped up by a perfectly manicured hand, it's Beau, she stands in front of me and Felix walks towards her.

"What are you going to do, little girl?" He says snarkily, she looks at him and punches him, before grabbing my hand and skipping back to our table. Our whole table is cheering, and the rest of the canteen is cheering, I feel myself smiling widely, "You're in deep shit, B." I whisper to her, she nods, "I don't care, I honestly don't."

Sean's POV:

School's over and we're all hanging out behind the school, we're discussing how we're getting Beau's board back. We decide on distracting the secretary and then she can grab the board, Mark, Beau and I make our way to the administration, we all walk in. "Hello Ms. Kindle," Mark smiles, I nod, she looks at us, awaiting a question, "We're just wondering if you check if our poster has been printed?" Mark lies, she nods and stands up leading us to the printer, I motion for Beau to grab the skateboard and she runs in, I hear her rumble around, "My, my." Ms. Kindle says, "I'm afraid the printer has been broken!" We walk back into the office, she apologizes, and we leave, I fist bump Mark. "Mission accomplished." He smirks, walking out again.

We walk outside to see Beau doing an ollie on her skateboard, while Ethan is doing a backflip, Mark and I both clap, Ethan blushes and Beau smiles, jumping off her board. "What are we doing?" Wade asks, I shrug, and everyone looks at Mark, he thinks while tying his shoelaces, "What about," He begins, "I know this really nice place at the beach?" Everybody agrees, I look at Mark and he smiles, I remember the beach, all I can do is remember the beach. I unlock my longboard, Beau jumps onto her skateboard, Mark jumps onto his bike, Ethan on his and Bob and Wade go on Wade's motorcycle.

Mark and I lead the group, Bob and Wade are right behind us and Beau and Ethan are chatting at the end of the group. I hold on to Mark's hand as we ride, I don't know how it's working, but it is. "Cute!" I hear Beau squeal from behind, I look back and I blush and Mark grins, still holding my hand. When we're close, I let Mark's hand go and I ride on my own, I sway around, and my board moves with me, "We're here!" I hear Mark exclaim, I stop my board and I hop off, next to Mark. Beau jumps onto a railing and slides down, "Show off!" I shout to her, she flips me off, I grin, walking down the steps, Mark and Ethan ditch their bikes close to the beach and Wade parks the bike. We all sit together in the sand, I take off my jacket and I lay it on the ground for me to sit. Ethan and Mark share Mark's jacket to sit on and Beau sits on her own, Wade and Bob are sitting on the grass. I decide to lay down and look at the sky, just when I'm settling in...

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Beau exclaims, we all sit in a circle and we begin with Beau, "Hm..." Beau pretends to think, "Sean!" I look up, she grins, "Oh God," I say, "Dare!" Beau looks at me mischievously and then she points at my board, "I dare you to do an ollie!" I stand up, "Easy!" I smile walking towards her board, I quickly do an ollie, and everyone cheers, I look around the circle...

Who next?

3 chapters in 1 day?

HELL YES.