[Chapter 4]

Weeks later.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Weeks had passed since I had received that hanbok and letter I want to know who this is I need to know I feel like maybe father knows something I don't.

Recently father has been acting strange I showed him the letter but that wasn't what concerned him it was the hanbok as soon as I showed him that he turned pale he said I wasn't allowed to leave the house until the festival and to give him anything else I had received. I decided to give him the rose but not the locket it felt too special to just give to him I wanted to ask about that hanbok and the meaning of it but he didn't want to tell me I would ask about it to mom later but now I had to focus on practice for the festival the other girls are nobles and didn't have to practice but considering I only have medical and combat skills I had a lot of work ahead of me.

Today was the festival I went to see the Crown Prince he said to meet him at the castle "(Y/N) here is the proper clothing for the festival I had it made for you" When I looked at it it was a hanbok made of gold silk and my favorite color silk it was beautiful "Thank you Crown Prince" "Please don't bow its the least I could do your father has been a great help to me and my comrades."

I was so happy with what he had given me there was a box of jewelry that came with it this would become my most prized possession "I suggest you get ready now after all you have to prepare for the dance I will give you a mask just stay out of harm's way."

I bowed and left putting on the hanbok I realized that I needed to join the others. As soon as I walked in the others seemed to be dressed their hanboks were beautiful but they all seem to compliment mine they would say "wow yours is so beautiful." "Your hair pins are gorgeous" "WHO is your semesters I must know."

I couldn't help but be happy at what they said we all soon headed out I noticed my father in the crowd mother was with him and of course, my brother was flirting with the nobles daughters "ugh that kid gonna get himself killed" as we began to file out for dancing I noticed a man sitting next to the king he was wearing a black mask I could feel his gaze upon me and all the dancers felt it one by one soon we had finished the dance I was going to mother and father when a guard got in front of me "Your majesty's guest would like to see you" "just a moment I would like to see my family" I said, "Unfortunately we have to deliver you now you don't have time." My mother and Father stood worried trying to get to me as I was to them I was being held back I could hear them calling my name "Dad!?"

I tried to call but to no avail, I was dragged to a room I tried the door but it was locked finally a stranger emerged from the shadows "I finally see you what has it been 1 maybe 200 years you still looks so beautiful" My blood ran cold that voice was from the man in my dream I turned around to see the vampire from the palace incident he moved close to me but before I could scream I passed out.

I woke up in a cave-like structure shaking slightly I sat up to see a man covered in vines he looked dead I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Omg I have to get out of here!" soon I heard footsteps " But your home my love why would you need to leave?".

________________
THAT'S IT FOR NOW FINalS IS NEXT WEEK I CANT POST TILL THE END OF IT P.S: IM GONNA FAIL GEOMETRY OKAU.... BYE❤🌹❤❤❤❤🌹🌹😘 ps that was years ago and I did fail geometry and all my other math classes