[Chapter 5]

When I woke up I was in a cave-like structure I sat up to see a man covered in vines he looked dead I screamed at the top of my lungs. "WHERE THE HELL AM I...." soon I heard footsteps "Your home my love welcome back".
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

(Y/N) P.O.V

I looked up at my kidnaper only to see the man I feared most "What do you want from me?" He looked at me confused "Don't play dumb my love it's me." He looked at me in disbelief then I suddenly spoke up fear still evident in my voice "I-I'm sorry but I don't know who you are have we met before?. " I could tell by his expression that these words falling from my fearful tongue upset him greatly as he looked at me puzzled, saddened, and angry at the same time suddenly his voice erupted in the cave "W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT REMEMBER YOU CANT HAVE FORGOTTEN ME !!"

His voice bounced off the cave walls and made rock's rumble I sat there putting my head down in fear cowering before him like a child left in the woods "p-please sir you must have mistaken m-me for someone else..." He looked at me then began to stalk towards me quickly his hands wrapped around my neck as he began to take in my smell "T-this can't be y-your human h-how did this happen I leave you alone for a few years and this happens! How is this even possible how did they break the curse of the dead!" As his grasp on my neck loosened I look up at him and utter these words "I am not the person you're looking for I'm sorry but I need to get to my family please they need me."

 He looks at me the I see a smirk began to play on his face I looked up at him curiously "No you are her are one and the same I'm afraid I can smell your ancient skin from anywhere and I can tell you right now that family of your is of your lineage but you are in no way shape or form that man's daughter nor that woman's child, in fact, you are that man's aunt of many generations past. I don't know how he has awoken you from the slumber that slayer of my kind and your sister had put you in and somehow reversed my bite, and made your memories disappear! But I will surely find out till then you shall stay here with me I have made the mistake of letting you go long ago but I shall not make that mistake again mark my words you shall remember me for I have waited to hear you utter the words you left me with again."

He made his way out of the cave leaving me to cry and wonder what am I? Who am I? And what should I do?

He later came back I was laying down in a light slumber and felt strong arms carry me somewhere "I swear you haven't changed still as beautiful as the moon and as gentle as a flower how I missed having you in my arms how I have waited to hear you call me my name..." before he could finish I had done it unconsciously for him "Gwi" I said in a gentle tone he froze at that moment I was still unconscious "I knew it was you I could never forget the way you grace this world in a god-like form my love don't worry I'll fix this and we will be together again as Emperor and empress like I wanted we will have small demons running around wreaking havoc on this world and you shall be by my side with my heart clutched in your hands."

I feel myself being laid on a gentle surface being covered with a silk blanket suddenly my body craved his warmth "Gwi don't leave me." I said unconsciously having another dream or maybe........just another flashback of the past of My past.

He must have been able to hear my pleads and cries because soon after I felt the warmth I was craving for so desperately return That Night I slept peacefully and somewhat felt I was at home where I belonged.

___________
SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE SO LONG HAD TO DEAL WITH STUFF BUT I AN BACK AND BETTER THANK EVER :P  745 words