Part 21

"When did you do this," he said softly and I tore my hand away from him.

"Myles," I said feeling awkward.

"Alayna please tell me," he said looking pained and I closed my eyes feeling anxiety take over.

"After we got in our fight earlier. I didn't know what else to do! I just lost you and I was feeling so hurt this is how I've coped with these feelings for a long time." I said and his eyes were watery and wide.

"You should have called me! Alayna I would have been here in seconds to help you." he shouted and I felt my heart beat quicken with every word said.

"You just don't understand Myles! What was I supposed to say when I called you? I miss you don't go on your and follow your dreams stay here with me so I don't get these dark thoughts and feel the need to cut?" I shouted back to him and he looked down letting a few tears fall down his cheeks.

"I understand,"

"No you dont! It seems like it'd be easy to ask for help or tell someone but it isnt! If it was easy to talk about how I felt I wouldn't have cut in the first place!" I shouted and he was takin back his eyes were red and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"What do you want me to do? I'll do anything to help you I want you to be happy," he said and I felt guilt for being so rude to him.

"I never knew you felt like this," he said and he started crying again.

"Myles it's okay," I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"No it's not!" He shouted and I stepped back away from him.

"You were in so much pain to the point of self harm and I didn't even know! I could have helped you I could have stopped it from happening."

"No Myles you couldn't, that's the thing with depression. You don't even realize it's happening tell it's happening. Nobody can stop it from happening otherwise it would never happen." I said and he sighed and I walked back up to him. I wiped his face off and he smiled at me.

"Come on," he said and I followed him into the bedroom. He stripped of his pants and then his hoodie and snuggled up into bed and cuddled up next to me.

"Alayna please promise me you will call me next time you feel the need to do this. I swear to god i will drop anything I will get here and comfort you. No judgment no words we can just sit here like this if you want." he said and I felt my eyes pool up with tears.

"I promise, thank you" I said and he kissed my forehead.

"For?"

"For saying what you just said it really means the world to no you care so much. Nobody has ever cared about me like you do." I said and he kissed me passionately on the lips making me smile big.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." he said and I smiled at him an snuggled into his warm body.

The next morning me and Myles fully planned on a lazy day in bed, but we got a call from our manager saying we had to meet her ASAP. We dreaded the and news of not getting in but we decided to go anyways. I dressed down today, no make up, cute messy bun, and black leggings along with Myles obey hoodie I've worn plenty of times.

"Ready?" I said and he looked me over and smiled.

"Yes, and you look so cute right now." he said and I giggled as I slipped on my black moccasins.

"Seriously, you in my clothes always got me so heart eyes." he said and I laughed at him and kissed him quickly.

"Come on Romeo," I said and he grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs and to my car.

When we got there everyone was sitting down except for our manager. She came in shortly after with a straight look on her face. She sat down and rubbed her temples as he looked at each of us but she stopped when she reached Myles.

"I don't know how you did it kid," she said nodding her back in forth.

"The company loved your star crosse lovers scene on the stage last night. The KAMFAM is buzzing about the new IT couple and want to see more of you two public. You really lucked out on this one." she said and my heart stopped and nearly popped out of my chest.

"That means?" I said and she smiled at all of us.

"The world tour is still on!" she again and we all shouted and jumped up and down! I jumped into Myles arm an kissed him passionately but briefly. My world finally felt right again and I was mostly happy me and Myles were still together threw it all.