Part 19

"Taylor is doing his last song ten you're up." Alexis said popping her head into my room.
"Are you okay?" she said and I nodded my head.
"Of course!" I said laughing nervously.
"Alayna you're pale whit you need to not be so nervous rn you're gonna look awful on stage!" she said and I smiled when I saw Myles come into my room.
"Hey beautiful" he said an kissed my lips quickly.
"Your up next and i'll be watching you off the stage. I love you and you'll do amazing gorgeous!" he said I instantly felt better. Im gonna sing to Myles, Kalin, Taylor, Alexis, and Jake just like I've done before.
"You're up babe," Alexis said and slapped my ass making me laugh. I smiled and grabbed my guitar and headed ti the stage. I walked out and everyone cheered and jumped excitedly. I smiled and waved I set my guitar in the guitar stand so I can sing roller coaster.
"This first song is about something I think we can all relate to. If you no the lyrics sing along with me!" I said and they cheered as the music started playing.
"Your such a tease, you got me begging on my knees. Like a book you rip my pages" I sang and I smiled when I heard everyone singing along with my lyrics.
"You're like a Rollercoaster move and take me side to side yes then a no it's a maybe ride! You're goin up your goin down, your goin up your goin down down down down" I jumped around as I sang and they all jumped to making me smile. I swayed my hips with the beat and dance around in happiness. They really like my music which made me get more and more into the song.
When I finished they all cheered and I laughed a bit before sitting down on a stool that Alexis brought out for me.
"So we're gonna slow it down a bit for a song." I said and grabbed my guitar off the stand and started strumming the chords to sunshine. As I sang I noticed the girls turned the flashlights on from their phones and held it up as they swayed their hands back and forth.
"Oh I know thing went wrong, one final choice led me down a road I don't belong oh someday some how, we'll meet again but until then. You're my sunshine," I sang and when the song ended I was close to tearing up since I knew my mom would never hear it herself. I ended the song and everyone cheered and I smiled down at my lap.
"Okay let's get things turnt up again alright?" I said and everyone cheered again. This is a hella good crowd tonight.
"I wanna see everyone jumping and dancing along with me, okay?" I said as the music started up and I danced along.
"All I know is there's somethin about ya got me feelin like I can't live without ya" I sang and everyone was dancing like crazy. I smiled and did a few turns as the chorus came up.
"You light me up inside like the forth of July whenever your around I always seem to smile and people ask me how well you're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror singing in the shower," I held the microphone the crowd and they all sang the 'la da de la da da la da de da' part and I smiled when they did.

When I exited the stage I ran up to Alexis and we hugged eachother.
"You did so good!" she said and kept hugging me.
I looked over when I heard screams erupting threw the room. Kalin and Myles went on stage and I ran over to watch them. And I smiled at how turnt up the room was and they were such good performers.
"Okay, were gonna get our good friend Alayna out here for the next song!" Myles said and the crowd cheered as I walked out on stage. Kalin wrapped his arm around my waist an Myles wrapped his arm around my neck. I smiled as the music started and we all sang together. Myles smiled over at me a lot and I made sure to smile at Kalin a lot so people didn't think anything of it.
"Thanks Alayna," Myle said giving me a friendly hug in hugged Kalin to and then waved to the crowd and got off the stage. This tour is gonna be crazy fun.