Part 20

***last day of tour***

"Ready?" Myles said popping his head in my bathroom. Tonight was the night that we finished the tour in the bay area. We had to have a meeting with our manager about some thing she wanted to tell us about. We were all really eager to finish the tour so we could rest for a few weeks.

"Yeah let's go," I said smiling at him.

"are you ready to come out to the world about our relationship?" he said as we headed out my car.

"I've been ready for ever Myles," I said and he smiled at me and squeezed me hand.

"Well only one more day and then we won't have to hide it." he said as I sighed in relief

When we got to the room everyone was eager to hear the news.

"Okay, now everyone's Here I have some news guys." she said when me and Myles took a seat on the couch. He grabbed my hand and I looked up to see him shoot me a goofy grin.

"The tour was a hit, and your record company wants to send you on a world tour next year when you make new music. They want Taylor and Alayna to go as your opening acts since the crowd and fan base positively reacted to them." we all jumped up and cheered excitedly at the news.

"The record company said you two are exactly what they're looking for. Two hot, single, young boys you're there new hit." she said and the room grew into an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm not single though I'm dating Alayna and we plan to go public tonight." Myles said and I squeeze his hand tighter.

"Myles, what the fans don't know won't hurt them. Just keep it secret for a little bit longer."

"That's not a little bit longer that's almost two years." he snapped making me jump and let go of his hand.

"The company wants two single boys, it's your career or your relationship."

"Don't ask me to chose because it's an easy decision" Myles said grabbing my waist and I saw Kalin frown down at his feet.

"Myles, you don't have to chose anything I already chose for you." I said with glossy eyes. I pulled away from him and walked out of the room. I heard him call for me and I turned around when I reached the end of the hallway.

"Alayna I don't want us to be private anymore," he said staring at me with a worried look on his face.

"I don't want to either Myles," I said and he smiled at me.

"Then I'll go tell her right now and we can go public like we planned." he said and I grabbed his hand so he couldn't run back to the room.

"No Myles, we're not going public" I said and his face dropped instantly making tears fall down my face.

"Alayna," he said having to stop so he wouldn't choke up. "please don't do this I love you!" he said and I looked down letting more and more tears fall.

"Myles the first day of tour I was ready to give up everything to be with you. You told me it'd be selfish of you to let me give up my dreams so we could be public. Now it's my turn to let you follow your dreams and forget about us for a while." I said and he grabbed me and hugged me tightly as I cried on his shoulder.

"I love you Alayna. It's not worth going on tour if we can't be together." he said and I pulled out of the hug to look him in the eyes.

"Myles, what about Kalin what about Taylor? Once we get back from the world tour we can try this again. But for now I'm not standing in the way of such a huge opportunity. I love you to much to do that." I said crying so hard I had to walk away from him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into him. He grabbed my face and pulled my lips up to his. I would miss the butterflies I got from his lips from his touch. I would miss everything about us being together, but I love him and I have to let him go.