Part 13

Alaynas POV

"Youre all familiar with the tour dates, correct" Myles manager asked me and the three boys. We all nodded in unison and she nodded back.

"Alright, well it seems we have room for One more person to come. The tour van has enough seats and theres enough rooms so does anyone have somebody they would like to come?" she asked looking at all with a smiling face.

"Well, Kalin and taylor you guys probably want one of your girls to come" i said and they both laughed. "we've went on one date." they said together and i laughed at my silliness.

"OH MY GOD! Alexis!" I shouted and Myles shot up bringing me with him.
"Jakes been moping all weekend they'd be so happy!" Kalin added and me and Myles shared a glance and then ran to the door.
"We'll call you later!" I shouted as he pulled me out the door and to his car.

"Jakes gonna be so happy!" I shouted squeezing Myles hand as we ran up to his front door.
"And Alexis is here so we get to see their expressions at the same time!" He said an we ran up the stairs to their bedroom.
"Alexis!" Myles shouted as we ran in the room. They were cuddled in bed watching movies, but they look startled as we started to talk.
"You're going with us!" She shouted and I watched as they both jumped up an screamed.
"What! how?" she said hugging Jake from the side.
"Our manager said we could invite one more person because there's extra room! We all thought of you right away, and all you have to do is get permission." Myles said and looped his arm around my waist. Suddenly her face grew sad instead of happy and she looked over at Jake.
"My parent aren't gonna let me go on tour with my boyfriend." She said rolling her eyes and shaking her head.
"What if I go with you and say your coming for me? You told you want to be a music Manager when you grow up say your practicing with me?" I said and her face lit up again and she jumped slightly.
"Okay! let's go now, I'll drive." she said and kissed Jake on lips before walking to the door.
"I'll be back in a bit to tell you how it goes." she said and I smiled at Myles.
"Walk me down?" I said and he nodded his head yes with a smile.
Once we got down stairs I turned so I was facing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me.
"Goodluck," he said and his brown eyes twinkled brightly.
"See you soon" I said and quickly kissed his lips.

"Ready?" I asked as we pulled into her house. We rehearsed what to say At least twenty times on the way here.
"Yes," she said taking a deep breath and we hopped out of her car and walked up to her door. She opened the door and shouted "mom! Dad!".
"In here Alexis," a women's voice shouted from what I believed was a living room. We went inside and I smiled at the couple cuddling up on the couch. Alexis had her moms blonde hair and her smile, everything else he got from her dad.
"Hi, I'm Alayna!" I said waving with a sweet smile in my face. I've always been good at meeting parents.
"Hello, I'm Bart and this is Lisa." he said and held out his hand for me to shake.
"What's going on honey? I thought you were spending the day with Jake since he's leaving." Her mom said setting down a novel she was reading.
"Well I have some exciting news!" she said and sat down across from them on. Love seat. I sat down next her and smile at her.
"Alayna is also going on tour to be an opening act, and since It's my dream to manage in the music business she wants me to practice by managing her. Kalin and Myles manager said she'd help me out and teach me the ropes." she said smiling at them.
"Your are not going in tour for a month with your boyfriend, honey" he dad said and I smiled and jumped in.
"There's schooling on the tour so as soon as we get back we an go right back to school. She will be rooming with me and we will have Myles and Jakes mother there to so it's not just a bunch of teens." I said and her parents turned to look at eachother and sighed.
"Please, it's a huge experience for me! Alayna is like a sister to me she won't let anything happen to me." she said and I giggled at her little speech. She's right though I won't let any creep mess with her.
"We need to talk to Jakes parents, but that should be fine." me and Alexis jumped up and screamed and hugged eachother. I'm so glad she's going! She's the only girl friend I have if he didn't go I wouldn't have anyone to rant to about Myles.
"I have to go tell Jake!" she shouted and looked at me then her parents.
"Thank you so much!" she said and hugged them tightly before running back to me and pulling me to the door.