Part 18

"Morning gorgeous," I heard Myles say and my eyes fluttered open. I smiled when I saw him staring down at me with a big smile on his face.
"Morning," I said and he wrinkled his nose. I wrinkled my eyebrows and he smiled at me and then laughed.
"oh god!" I shouted and covered my nose.
"You have awful breath right now," I said laughing at him.
"You should smell yours!" my mouth gaped open and I quickly jumped out I the bed and ran to my bag. I grabbed the obey hoodie he left at my house forever ago and then slipped it on. I pulled out my toothbrush and tooth paste and went into the bathroom.
Myles walked in after me with his toothbrush and a towel over his shoulder. He reached in the shower and turned on the hot water and I quickly rinsed the toothpaste out of my mouth.
"Don't even try to shower before me!" I shouted at him and he chuckled at me.
"It's 5 you have two hours!" he said and I laughed a bit.
"So you have plenty if time to shower, after me!" He rolled his eyes and stripped off his boxers and climbed in the shower.
"Myles!" I shouted irritated at him.
"you could always join me" he said and I bit my lip. That could be a nice way to wake up, but I probably shouldn't because I'll have a guilty look on my face.
"We don't have to do anything just a nice innocent shower." he said and I sighed.
"Hold on," I said and I grabbed my shampoo ad conditioner out of my suitcase. I pulled off my hoodie and climbed into the shower with Myles. He turned around an looked my up and down a few times making me feel self concious. He's seen me naked multiple times but he's never really sat there and stare at me.
"You're gorgeous," he said and I smiled down at my feet. I grabbed my shampoo and rubbed it in and then quickly rinsed it out. Then I did my conditioner and moved aside an let Myles do his thing.
"Are you sure you don't want to I bet I can get it done in 5 minutes." Myles said getting all the soap out of his hair.
"Okay make it quick," I said and he grabbed me quickly and held me up on the shower wall. He quickly slammed into me and I moaned loudly as he continued this. He went very deep and very hard and he grabbed my ass so he could thrust deeper.
"Oh shit!" I shouted and exploded all over him and he did the same.
"Three minutes a new record," he said and I leaned against his chest trying to get back on my feet.
"Okay, I need to get ready" I said with a huge smile on my face.
"See I knew it was a good idea! You're glowing" he said smirking at me and sounding like a gay guy. I laughed and hopped out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel and my hair in another one. I grabbed my makeup and began doing a brown smokey eye and I added some pink blush and light red lipstick.
"You look so much better without makeup on." Myles said hugging me from behind.
"Thanks, but in performing tonight I want to look nice." I said and he kissed my cheek then walked away. I blow dried my hair and then curled it nicely to Frame my face. Myles walked in with a towel wrapped around his torso and then he plugged in a blow dryer and started drying his hair. I cracked up laughing and he flipped me off with his free hand.
He finished drying his hair and then turned to look at me.
"The perfection of the poof takes time babe," I laughed a bit but I stopped when he scowled at me.
"Your messy hair is very hot though," I said and he rolled his eyes at me.
"No really I like it" I said and he shoved my shoulder lightly.
"You do you" he said and I giggled then walked out to the room where my suitcase was. I put on my grey baggy sweatpants that said 'Cheer' up the side from when I did cheer in 8th grade. Luckily I haven't grown more than an inch since then. I pulled on a a over sized crop too Tshirt that hung off my shoulder it was just plain white but I'd be comfy. I slipped on my chestnut uggs and then waited for Myles to be done. He smiled at me when he walked out and wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you" he said and I smiled up at him.
"That was random," I said and he chuckled before kissing my forehead.
"I like that I can say it to you whenever I want to." he said and laid my head against his chest.
"I don't know how I got so lucky to have someone like you." I said and he rubbed my back comfortingly.
"Babe, you could have anybody in the whole school. I'm the lucky one here."
"None if them are you though," I said looking up at his pretty brown eyes.
"Get dressed," I said and he kissed me softly on the lips.
I watched as he pulled on some new briefs and then a tie dye hoodie that said 'K&M' on it an some black soccer shorts. Holy heart eyes! He pulled on some black vans and then we packed up all our stuff. After the we headed downstairs and saw everybody packing the rude bags in the van. They all smiled when they saw us reach them.
"Hey guys," they said and then we slid our stuff In the storage unit of the van. When we all got packed up we got on the road and headed to a McDonald's to get food. I got a Carmel frappe and some oatmeal and Myles got a sausage mcmuffin and some hashbrowns. I smiled at him as he devoured the food and I finished off my oatmeal.

"Babe wake up," I heard someone whisper in my ear. I sat up and looked at Myles with a smile on my face.
"We're at the hotel we all want to freshen up before the show," Alexis said smiling back at me.
"Okay," I said and I grabbed my suitcases and back pack and headed towards the lobby. Myles grabbed my backpack and carried it for me and then intertwined out fingers.
"Myles," I said an quickly ripped my had away. I looked around and sighed in relief when I saw that no fans were around.
"I don't like this," he said frowning at the floor.
"Just till the end of the tour then we can be together publicly." I said and he smiled over at me.
Kalin handed us all room keys and we headed up to our rooms. We only had about 15 minutes to get dressed fix our selfs up.
I immediately fixed the curls in my hair, then I put on some new liner since my old liner faded. Then I got dressed in my short sleeved black dress. The back was cut out and it ended mid thigh and it cinched just below my breasts. I pulled on some creme leg warmers and my new brown riding boots. I bit my lip and looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror.
"I look awful," I whispered hoping Myles wouldn't hear me but of course he was coming in the bathroom at that moment.
"Alayna you're gorgeous and you look so beautiful tonight." he said and kissed my cheek. I turned around and hugged him around his waist and nuzzled me head into his neck.
"I'm nervous," I said and he hugged me tighter.
"You're gonna be amazing. All the fans will love you and they're gonna be so turnt." He said and then kissed my lips sweetly then pulled out of the hug. He turned to walk out of the bathroom and I gasped at his back.
"Oh my god!" I said and ran up to him to better evaluate the scratches all down his back.
"Shit! Alayna." he said looking at his back in the mirror.
"Myles, it's just cause your so good in bed." I said smiling deviously at him.
"Well no stripping on stage tonight thats for sure." He said and then slipped on a black Tee that had the Vans logo on it. He slipped on his vans and then fixed up his poof.
"Okay let's go," he said and I grabbed his shirt in my fists and pulled us together.
"I won't get to kiss you until late tonight." I said and he grabbed my hands off his shirt.
"Well," he said smirking down at me. "Better make this one good." he said and leaned in to kiss me. Before he could even kiss me we were startled apart by knocking on our door.
"Hey! we have to leave now to beat traffic!" Kalin shouted and I groaned looking at him.
"Okay," Myles shouted and grabbed his back pack an handed me my purse.
"Let's go," he said and I sighed following him out the door.
I don't know how long I can take being his secret girl friend, but for him I will try.

We got in the bus and Myles sat upfront with Kalin so the fans wouldn't see us getting out together. Before we left Myles looked back at me and winked. I couldn't smile because I was so unhappy that I had to hide our relationship. I looked down at my lap and sighed. I felt someone sit down next to me and I looked up to see Myles next to me.
"Babe, are you okay?" he said and wrapped his arm around my neck. I snuggled up to his chest and groaned.
"No, I don't want us to be a secret." I said and he kissed the top of my head.
"I don't need to perform, you're more important to me then this tour." I said quietly and he looked deep into my eyes.
"Alayna this is your dream. It's be selfish of me to take this away from you. It's only a month and a half we can do this okay?" He said and I sighed but nodded my head yes.
"I love you," he said and I smiled sitting up do I could kiss him quickly.
"I love you more,"