My Life As A Teenage Sex Addict

I know I really don't feel like writing anymore but my fan Shontay told me not to give up and hopefully you guys will come around to the idea of my story, though I did have one or two fans give me a bunch of ideas so thank you guys but please

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT OH AND FAN ME PLEASE THE MORE YOU COMMENT THE MORE I UPLOAD AND DON'T BE AFRID TO TELL ME YOU'RE IDEA 'S :D

Kenneth P.O.V.

It was the night before our big day and I couldn't believe it that she was my wife I had no choice but to tell my father.

"Dad," I yelled

"Yes son what is it? Excited about your big day?"

"Kind of but that's not what I want to talk to you about"

"Then what is it?

"Dad -"

"Your mate? You're worrying that if you your mate we'll let Cate get half and be on our way"

"Dad no she is my mate"

"Well how do you know?"

"Dad when I touched her hand to put the ring on I felt it I felt whole and happy but I had to play it off in fact I had to play it off all week!"

"Well" my father said. "Give this to her" he said handing me a special enchantment drink.

"What this?"

"Slip it in her tongue but you have to do so tomorrow like in her drink she'll come to her senses soon enough but you cannot tell her about ANYTHING and I mean it," my dad said walking away.

In a way I didn't feel bad about her being my mate, my partner the other side of me.

I've learned to love her in just this one week after this I plan on taking her away but I couldn't forget about my duties and what my father told me.

Catelynn was the only one in the blind even her own best friend was Royal.

Catelynn P.O.V.

I stood there looking in the full length mirror in front of me.

I couldn't believe that I was about to get married to a half-stranger.

Over the last few days we've gotten a chance to actually talk, and he's not half bad either, he's actually really nice

But one thing about me is that I swear to never ever let myself fall in love.

Never, but I can't explain these unfelt feelings I have.

"Now tell me about this boy again?" I asked Maddi

"He's my soul mate my hearts true desire"

"And you two meet when?"

"We been knew each other but I've decided not to go to the vacation house where his parents house is at for a few years and when I went to the house and seen him there and when I gave him a hug something inside me just clicked"

"Awwww so when's the wedding?"

"Uhm you already missed it I'm sorry,"

"Huh? When how oh never mind it's okay but what's his name?

"Kevin he's some kin to"

"To who?"

"Uhm, nobody I forgot," she said awkwardly

"Uhm sure you're acting weird"

"So anyways you are like so lucky to be marrying so young so fast and he's like loaded sweetie" she giggled