My life as a teenage sex addict

My name is simply its Catelynn and let me tell you what happened to why I began this way. My mom and dad wasn't the usually high school sweethearts instead they weren't even friends, my dad was her pimp and well they fucked and had my big brother David well my half brother anyways, then they had me 11 months later.

My mom and dad fought so much when I was old enough my big brother and I ran away to live with our aunt in a small town call Devil' creek well she own a hotel that over the years earned about 4 out of 5 stars. How did I became a teenage sex addict, well I was about 14 when it all happened. My mom and dad was gone and David and his football friends were over I was a little more developed then most 14 years old. His friend Josh had a huge crush on me which made perfectly good scene.

My brother started partying a lil too hard and I was freaking out, that's when Josh knew something was wrong with me and he took me in my room. He calmed me down and told me that the worst thing that could ever happen was he'll have a lil hangover in the morning.

"Thanks Josh" I said after her gave me my first cup of booze. You know at the time I thought it was a sour soda.

"It's okay Cate, you'll see

"I hope I do," I said as I took another long drank of booze.

"You know Catelynn I think you're the prettiest girl at the school everybody been wanting to hook up with you"

At the time I didn't even care what came out my mouth next all I knew is that being wanted be another older man (18 in this case) made me feel so wanted I was blushing deep scarlet red when this happened. I guess that was my way of telling him we should.

So when we started to kiss I pulled myself away "you know" I said taking off my shirt exposing nothing but my black lace bra "we should hook up," after that he didn't waste any time taking off my clothes or his. By the time we was under the cover and

"Owl it hurts"

"Sshh the hard part was getting it in now relax and let me do the rest" Josh said on top of me

My first moaned of sure pain I didn't want to let this feeling go. And when I hit my first big O I knew I was in this for the long run well at least a night run.

We would go to sleep wake up and start all over again even though I was a little sore down there I wanted to get my O but it never was the same as my first, we did it so long that my brother had woke up to hear strange noises in my room. But he had no idea what he was about to find out.

But when he did it was more like

"I'll kill you dead Josh" and a "how dare you that's my lil sister" but though we didn't stop even though Josh wanted to until David pushed Josh off me. When Josh was finally gone David and I had a long talk.

"Catelynn do you know how much you just hurted me,"

"Well if it helps it hurted me to at first,"

"No Catelynn I mean do you really want to be like our mother and Josh could be our dad, would you want your kids to have to go through all the hell we've been through?"

Though now that we both have jobs and I get a lil lonely I have a shit load of toys but I still crave the real thing. And ima get me some dick!