5

~Shadow's POV~

"Think he'll be mad when he wakes up?"

"No. I know him well enough to know that he felt good during the whole thing."

"That's a relief. ...He's so f**king adorable in his sleep."

"Isn't he? Oh, I think he's waking up."

It takes a moment, but I feel myself wake up. Silver is on my right, hugging me, and Sonic is on my left with an arm around my waist.

"Hey, Shadz. You okay?" Sonic asks.

After another moment, I realize why he's asking this. The sounds, the desperation, the pleasure, I remember now.

I hold my head in my hand.

"Shadow?" Silver calls. "What's the matter?"

"I am so embarrassed. One minute I'm a tough guy, the next I'm screaming like a little b**ch."

"Well, to be fair, this was the first time you let another person be in complete control," Sonic says. "Plus, Sil isn't exactly small. That's actually the main reason this ever happened."

...wait...

"You two set this up? The whole thing?" I ask.

Silver and Sonic nod.

"Why?"

"Sonic thought it would be a nice experience for you. He actually found out about my, *ahem*, size, a while back. Since we both knew about your obsession and how you wanted to try doing it with the real thing..."

Hold on, WHAT!? "Um, Silver, how did you know about my obsession?"

Sonic snorted. "You aren't that sneaky about your masturbation, Shadow. Not only are you loud, but then you accidentally left one of your toys on your bed with the door open."

This just gets more and more embarrassing.

"After knowing that you wanted to have that experience, we tried to figure out if I would interest you at all." Silver added. "Thankfully, you responded well when you saw me without my towel. Sonic later said that you were in fact very interested."

"...you little perv, you flashed me on purpose!"

"And you enjoyed every second and almost purposely tried to see me nude again, so who's the real perv here?"

I think for a moment before answering, "Sonic is."

"Hey, you two are just as bad as me!" Sonic says.

That reminds me. "Hey, how long have you two been... having sex?"

Sonic, the pervert he is, giggles and says, "Well... I think we started like three months ago. I was loopy from exhaustion, and I somehow ended up asking Silver if he'd ever 'do it' with me or you. Once I was rested and fully functional again, Silver and I had a talk, then that talk escalated."

"And here we are," Silver finishes.

They've really been doing this for three months and I never even suspected it.

"So... We were wondering if you wanted this to be a regular thing?" Silver asks.

I look at him and Sonic.

Then, I nod.