Prologue

One night, on a night similar to this, the crescent moon high up and the sky an inky black with pinpoints of light, a stork was flying through the sky, silent as a phantom. It was soaring through the clouds, with three bundles of cloth held in it's beak. If you looked inside, you could see three lumps hidden by a few shapes. One, a flash of bright red. Another, a splotch of lime green. The third, a patch of light pink. The stork, however, failed to notice a quick shape blocking out the stars as it passed. The shape was too fast for the stork as it rammed into the stork's chest, causing it to drop the red and pink babies as the figure grabbed the green one. Now, we will come back to them, but for now, let's say that the red one landed on a nearby island. The pink one fell softly onto the doorstep of a couple in a small, small town on the outskirts of a kingdom far, far away from where the other two bundles would end up. The man opened the door and looked down at the bundle on his doorstep. He took it inside to his wife.

The two of them looked down at the little girl on their arms, and realized they had to raise her. She was quite the beautiful little baby, with brown wavy hair, and the couple couldn't see it, but she also had bright blue eyes.

Her name?

Starshine.