nine

Luke's POV

today is the last day of filming and we didn't start until mid day because we're only doing a shoot at a local service station getting photos and then a night shoot back up on the ledge.

We're all here except for Courtney which is weird because she's usually one of the first people here.

Yesterday was weird, Courtney and I were obviously having to act as if we were a couple but I didn't feel like I was acting. I felt like I was just being completely honest and I enjoyed the little things like when I was teaching her the whole golf situation on top of the car or when we were filming just the two of us and our lips touched each other ever so slightly.

I just felt like she wasn't acting either but then again after today we're not going to see each other again.

Courtney's POV

"I'm running late because someone spilt or dropped some chemical in the lobby of our hotel and we weren't aloud to leave for an hour so it's now almost one and I'm only just arriving.

I called Adam on the way and he said it was fine just to get here as soon as possible.

"Hi guys!" I said as I rushed inside.

"Where have you been Adam going to be so pissed!" I looked up to find Maddy on Luke's lap smirking at me.

"Actually I spoke to Adam before and he was fine about it although he might be pissed because I'm pretty sure he doesn't want girls dressed as skanks in a break up song video" I said snapping at her with a smirk on my face.

"I got put in this!" she answered back.

"So if I go into Danielle she'll say yes to dressing you in the tiniest shorts and crop top. I don't think so because actually yesterday she showed me you clothes for today" I smiled before walking into the change room.

Danielle gave me the clothes I would be wearing today and I went and got changed.

Today I was wearing a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a black cropped shirt. The shoes I was given were these black and white van type shoes but were probably the comfiest shoes I've ever worn.

Danielle then curled my hair and did my makeup before handing me a 'Stussy' hat and I put it on my head.

I made my way back out to where everyone was to see Luke and Maddy missing.

"Hey court, can you go tell Maddy it's her turn to get dressed?" Danielle said.

"Do you guys know where she is?"

"Out the back I think!" Calum shrugged.

I walked out the back to find no one so I just walked around the back yard to find anyone.

"Luke please..."

"No Maddy!"

"I just want to show her that you don't want her!"

"I don't want you!" Luke I'm guessing said before he walked towards where I was standing.

"Courtney..." Luke said quietly.

"Hey!" I smiled. "Hey Maddy, how about instead of trying to get Luke to fall in love with you, you put some clothes on!" I said smirking at her before she groaned and pushed past me.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"She was trying to get me to fake date her so you'd be jealous"

"Why would I be jealous though?" I asked laughing.

"I have no idea!" he said shaking his head before we walked back inside.

*

Luke's POV

We are now at some random service station and we are just getting 'photos' taken of us although it's just the camera filming us.

"SMILE LUKE!" Calum screamed pointing over to where Courtney is taking a taking a photo of us.

I smiled and then walked over to where Courtney was and grabbed her phone off of her.

"Luke!" she called out as I walked around.

"Hi guys it's Luke here and I just wanted to say that Courtney is a big bitch and I hate her and she is so mean to me and called me a loser and I just felt so attacked by her!" I said into the camera.

"LUKE GIVE ME MY PHONE!" She yelled and I put the camera in her face.
"LUKE!" She squealed.

Courtney's POV

"LUKE!" I squealed as he showed the camera on me.

"Here you go!"Luke said handing me my phone back.

I rolled my eyes and we went back towards the rest of the group.

*

It's now eight at night and it's pretty dark outside and we're back on the ledge near the Hollywood sign getting ready to film the last bit if amnesia.

I was dressed in a pair of black jeans, a black and grey flannel, a pair of vans and my hair was out into a messy bun.

My makeup was not very causal and more dramatic with red lipstick and eyeliner and then I had my chocker on and my nose ring in.

"So can everyone just sit across the bonnet and on the floor and just talk!" Adam said as we all made our way over there.

We all just sat down and talked for ages taking some pictures and just relaxing.

I was told to sit in Luke's lap which I had done and he had his arms around my shoulders.

"AND CUT!" Adam called but we all just stayed still.

"I would just like to say thank you all for coming out and helping us with this!" Calum called out.

"Yeah this is all we've ever wanted to do and being able to make music and do what we love is amazing so thank you all for helping us with this video!" Luke said.

"Thank you guys for having Maddy, Alison and I, it's been an amazing three days!" I said smiling. "I need one more photo of all of us!" I said and we all stood up.

We all decided on standing on the ledge holding hands.

@courtneyellen - and we are done.