seven

Luke's POV

It's the day of the second shoot today and the boys and I are running late as Ashton and Michael were fighting over a stupid game on x-box.

Last night was great! after Courtney and I's talk we went back to the Italian restaurant and ended up taking our meals to go and made our way to the movies.

I didn't really focus on the movie though, Courtney and I spoke the whole time just like we did when we went on the walk and it was good to be able to talk to someone besides the boys.

We are in the car almost at the house where from there we're going someone to film a scene in a car.

Courtney's POV

"Alright can you change into this while I figure out where the boys are!" Danielle said handing me some clothes.

I've been here for about half an hour and the boys were apparently running late today for some unknown reason.

We were going to film the car scene where we're driving around the city of LA.

My hair was in a nice messy ponytail and I just had on some light makeup. I changed into the clothes that were given to me which were a nice black bralette, black and white striped shirt and a pair of black high waisted jeans and then some converses.

I make my way back out and see the boys have now arrived and of course Maddy is all of Luke.

Typical.

"Hey boys!" I said walking over to them.

"Courtney!" Ashton said before picking me up in a hug and spun me around.

"Ash put me down!" I laughed.

I hugged all the boys but Luke because he was pre-occupied.

I went and sat down on the lounge next to Luke and Maddy who was on his lap.

"Hey!" he smiled.

"Hi" I smiled politely.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, you two seem to be having fun?" I said more as question.

"She is..." He said quietly.

"Alright guys, today we're doing a few different shots so it's going to be a much longer day today. First up we're going to go out and drive around LA and you guys are just having fun in the car next we're going up near the Hollywood sign and we're just filming you guys mucking around once again and then the last thing we're doing today is Luke and Courtney who are going back to the house and you two are suppose to be this 'couple' the boys are talking about so you have to act like your in love!" the director said.

"Why Courtney?" Maddy piped up.

"I believe they have the right look for each other" Adam said.

Maddy glared at me from the corner of her eye and I shifted in my seat awkwardly.

I didn't ask to be his 'girlfriend'

"Let's finish getting ready and then we'll head out!" Adam said before heading into one of the other rooms.

Maddy stood up and grabbed my arm as I fell off the lounge but caught myself and then followed her.

"Did you ask to be partnered with Luke?" she said quietly.

"No? I didn't even know that there was a couple in the video!" I said frustrated.

"Well if you couldn't tell Luke and I have something so why don't you go tell Adam that you don't want to do it!" she said trying to be intimidating.

"If he wanted you to be with Luke he would have chose you, it's called acting Maddy. I'm not trying to make Luke fall for me although you're doing a pretty shitty job!" I said before turning on my heel and beginning to walk away.

I felt someone yank my arm and pull me back.

"He's mine"

"You do realise after the shoot you'll probably never see him again right?" I laughed in her face and the smirk on her face dropped.

"Exactly" I whispered before walking back over the lounge and sat next to Luke.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Your little girlfriend thinks I'm trying to steal you off of her" I laughed.

"She's not even my girlfriend..." he said confused.

"You might want to tell her that because as I quote she said to me 'he's mine'" I said doing bunny ears with my fingers to show the phrase I was talking about.

"I can assure you I'm not"

"I believe you" I said smiling at him.

*

We were now in the car all squished up.

I was in the front seat with cal, ash, Mike and Alison and in the back was Luke and Maddy.

They were filming us and we were just singing horribly.

"SAY IT AINT SO I WILL NOT GO TURN THE LIGHTS OFF CARRY ME HOME!" I screamed/sang as did everyone.

We continued singing and I soon felt someone wrap their arms around my shoulder.

"SURPRISES LET ME KNOW SHE CARES!" the voice which belonged to Luke sang in my ear.

"You're coming back here!" he whispered in my ear before I felt him lean over and pick me up.

"LUKE!" I screamed as I was pulled into the middle seat between Luke and Maddy.

The next song to come on was Teenage dream.

"LETS GO ALL THE WAY TONIGHT NO REGRETS JUST LOVE AND WE CAN DANCE UNTIL WE DIE YOU AND I WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER!" Luke and I sang in front of the camera in the back seat.

*

We are now at this ledge place near the Hollywood sign and we're all taking turns getting changed into our next outfit.

I was now waiting for Maddy to hurry up.

"Can you please hurry up!" I said getting agitated.

"I'll be ready when I'm ready!" she snapped.

I tilted my head to the side feeling annoyed I had to wait here in the sun just so I could get changed.

I then realised that I had to only change the shirt I was in and let my hair down so that is what I quickly did.

I began to walk away when I saw Luke and Calum standing there staring at me.

"What?" I said awkwardly.

"Nothing we're just waiting to get changed!"

"Might have to wait away miss Maddy had been in there for half and hour!"

"Did you get changed before her?" Calum asked.

"No I just changed here!" I said shrugging.

"Good idea!" Luke said before pulling his shirt off and putting the other on.

I couldn't help but look at his body for two seconds I mean come on.

Calum then did the same thing and I just stood there awkwardly.

"Is everyone ready?" Adam called out.

"Everyone except for Maddy!" Calum called out rolling his eyes.

"And Courtney" she said walking out. 

"No I'm done already!" I said smirking at her. 

"But where?" she asked.

"Luke, Calum and I just changed here." I said smiling. 

"Oh." Is all she said before walking past the three of us and walking over the Alison.

I haven't spoken to Alison that much but I knew her and Maddy knew eachother and were close friends so no doubt she probably didn't like me either.