eleven

Courtney's POV

We have just finshed our pizza and now I am getting changed for the video. I am wearing the same pair of yoga pants, a grey singlet and a gold necklace, I have a pair of socks on and I quickly cruled my hair and now am doing some suble makeup because we're trying to act as if it wasn't being filmed on the same night.

"COURTNEY HURRY UP!" I heard troye call from outside my room.

I walked out of my room and saw troye standing there talking to Renn.

"TROYE HURRY UP!" I screamed into his ear before laughing as he jumped.

*

We have started doing the video and I am currently sitting on troye stomach with my legs covered by a blanket and Troyes legs out under me.

"Story telling a go!" Calum called out.

"Okay uh, so I was just out one day back home in Australia just walking down the street..." I began and troye started doing legs movements.

"And as I was walking four random guys came over to me, one with green hair, a giant tall blonde boy, a tan tattooed boy and a shorter but still tall boy with curly hair..." I said winking over at Calum and Luke.

"At first I was like what the fuck!" I was interrupted.

"DONT SWEAR!" Troye called out.

"Oops, anyone I was like what? so I decided to do the one thing my mum taught me... kick them in the balls!" As I said that troye started kicking his legs like crazy and everyone began laughing.

"They all fell on the floor crying but then I realised something, they were five seconds of summer!" as I said this troye swung both of his legs up into the air.

"So I sat down on the road next to them..." I continued on with my story for about another two minutes before we went onto the stretching. That only went for three minutes and now we were doing the dancing/singing section.

I was going through the music on my phone before just shuffling it.

"OKAY YOUR PRETTY YOUR FACE IS A WORK OF ART, YOUR SMILE COULD LIGHT UP NEW YORK CORY AFTER DARK, OKAY YOUR COVER BOY PRETTY STAMP WITH A BEAUTY MARK, BUT ITS SUCH A PITY A BOY SO PRETTY WITH AN UGLY HEART!" I yelled singing horribly.

*

After another hour and having Troyes ass in my face we had finished. Troye edited and uploaded our first video and decided to go to bed about two hours ago.

Luke and Calum ended up staying the night too and were in the spare guest room while Renn was in her room talking to her sister and I was currently out watching tv by myself.

I get up and go to the kitchen as I'm a bit hungry and decide to find something to eat.

"Someone's hungry" I hear a voice and jump turning around to see Luke standing there in his jeans and no shirt on.

"You scared the shit out of me" I laughed.

"Whatcha making?" he asked as he came over and stood close to me.

"I'm thinking about making some pasta..." I said as I grabbed some pasta and left over sauce from the other night.

"Oooooh make me some please!" He asked.

"Why should I?" I teased looking up at him.

"Because you loveeeeee me!" he sang.

"Ew." I said with a laugh.

"But please can you?" he asked looking at me straight into the eyes.

"I guess..." I said rolling my eyes before turning around and putting my pot on the stove.

About fifteen minutes later we were both sitting down on the lounge while some bad horror movie was playing eating pasta and talking to each other.

There wasn't a particular subject, we just went from one thing to another and that's what was great about Luke. We could just talk about anything.

"She didn't?" I said with a mouthful of pasta.

"Yes she did, ran up to Michael and kicked him straight in the balls!" he said before we both burst into laughter trying not to choke on our pasta we were still eating.

"Oh my god..." I said as I out the now empty bowl down. "I'll be right back I'm just getting changed!" I said getting up.

As I get into my room I see troye sprawled out across the bed and I roll my eyes as I change into a pair of sweatpants and a black tank.

I quickly take off any makeup I still had on before going back out to the lounge room.

"Took you awhile" Luke said with a smirk.

"Ah so Luke Hemmings missed me!" I said mocking a shocked voice and sitting down next to him.

"Ew no, just have no one else to talk to" he said with a smirk.

"I could call Maddy for you?" I said with a smile.

He just shook his head.

"I heard you two were getting close!" I said winking at him.

"Not really, she just asks to hang out and I don't want to be mean..." he says looking down at his phone.

"Ahh I see."

"I'm being serious!" He said looking at me.

"It wouldn't surprise me, she seems like the type you would go for!" I said shurgging.

"What's that suppose to mean?" 

Shit, that sounded worse than expected.

"I just mean, she's american, a model and perfect" I said with a shrugg.

"You're all of those things too!" He pointed out.

"I'm Australian" I said with a smirk.

"Yeah but you are!" He said with a smile.

A silence fell over us and we both just stared at the tv which had started a new movie. 

"Uh, I'm a bit tired so I'm going to head to bed" I said awkwardly as I stood up.

"Good night!" He said looking me striaght in my eyes.

I smiled slightly before going into my room. 

Once I finally move troye limp sleeping body over I get into bed myself.

@CourtneyEllen - @Troyesivan move the fuck over dude. 

I attach a photo of Troye and put it onto twitter. 

I put my phone down before turning to my left and falling asleep.