five

Courtney's POV

Today is the day.

We are getting ready to leave our hotel for day one of the amnesia shoot.

"Courtney, get up we have to go!"

Alright correction. Renn is getting ready I'm still in bed.

"I'm up, let me just get ready!"

I jump out of bed, well roll and then go to the bathroom. I shower, wash my hair and shave my legs before getting out and blow drying my hair.

I stick my hair up in a messy bun and put on some foundation and concealer so I didn't look completely dead. I put in some nice earrings and put my silver nose ring in.

I make my way back into my room and change into what I would wear to the set today. I grabbed a pair of denim acid wash jogger pants, a white cropped jumper and a pair of boots. I put on my reading glasses because my eyes are a bit irritated today but put my contacts in my bag.

"I AM READY!" I yelled as I walked out of my room.

"Alright let's get going!" Renn said standing up.

@luke5sos - exciting stuff today!

@courtneyellen - hmm what could it be?

I sent the tweet out and put my phone in my lap before the driver started the engine and we were on our way.

*

Renn and I have just arrived at the set which is a gorgeous house near Malibu.

"Oh my god..." I said quietly looking at the view.

"You must be Courtney and Renn!" I jumped at hearing a voice.

I turned around to see a man standing there with a smile.

"I'm the producer for this shoot, how are you guys?"

"Good thank you, yourself?"

"I'm great thanks, so let's get you inside and dressed!" he said before walking towards the house with Renn and I behind him.

"Hey guys!" a voice beamed I looked up to see Michael standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hello!" I said before he pulled me into a hug.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Tired and hungry but I'll survive what about you?"

"Same! maybe we can order some pizza or something!" he said laughing.

"Yes please!" I said laughing.

"Courtney, could you please come in here?" a girl called out. I said my goodbyes to Michael before making my way over there.

"I'm Danielle and I'm going to be choosing your outfit with the help of you and then doing your hair and makeup!" she said smiling.

"Cool!" I said with a smile.

"Luke can you please hurry up so I can get Courtney ready!" Danielle called out.

"I'm coming!" a voice who I presume is Luke called out.

He walked out in a pair of black skinny jeans and no shirt on.

Wow.

He was fit.

He looked up and saw me staring and sent me a smirk before pulling the shirt over his head and winking at me befor walking out of the room.

"Okay so first up we're filming out the back and you're going to be in the pool and everything but you're just going to be going in your clothes is that okay?" she asked.