Chapter 17

Romaisa's POV

The question I was fearing to answer was asked and I was on the edge. The rage of frusration and anger mixed in me and tears threatned to came out in front of him. I didn't want to show anyone how weak and velnerable I was. And how he got to know about this.

-wait!......Is he..is he here so that

"H-how did you know?,"I asked and saw his serious face.

"That's not the point miss, the point is I can help you or others if it's possible,". He spoke with too much sincerity and then he looked away. I divert my gaze downcast too.

"Why?," I asked.

"Why what?,"I heard him.

"Why do you want to help me?,"I was too confused and scared. What if he's not what I think he was. What if he just showing he is a goody two shoes and would do worse with me once I would be out. I don't even have anyone else. I am all alone. I just have 'ALLAH'.

"I see, you have a trust issue but thats Ok, I don't blame you. You have to trust me please. I won't do anything without your permission. If I'll buy you not for me but to get you free from here. It might help me getting free others too at the other side of the mension," I was ammused as to how he knew so much about this.

"It's not that easy sir," I told him.

"It will be, if you'll help me. Through you I can claim this place as an offensive business," he was willing to help and I was here stuck.

What he was saying was true, that it may help others too. What if ALLAH's making me the source of path to those poor girls too.

-'I have to take the risk'

"Ok but how?," I agreed. It might be the chance for me to be free from here.

-'I have to tell him about the money because he might not be able to arrange it'

"You-," but I was cut off by Tom.

"The time for the meeting is almost over and Romaisa, you are called by the Boss," at this my eyes widened and my anxitey grew to the top. I didn't want to go. I stood up and went out the room. I saw Lu and zack standing. Zack went inside and Lu lead me to Boss's room. We both were quiet. Lu stopped and took out a paper and pen. He started writing something on it. He then handed me the paper.

'if any trouble, Scream for me and I will save you sister'

Even though I was scared to no end at that point but I still smiled and mouthed him a thank you. Just an Apple, I just gave him an apple and he is willing to stand for me.

I opened the door with shaky hands and entered a familiar room but this time it was brightly lit with not only Ricky but few others too. My body started shaking with fear.

"Oh here you are! Come here,"I heard ricky call me. I didn't move. I didn't want to. What will happen now.

"Come here you bitch! or I know better how to get people to listen to me,"I instantly took few steps and stood beside him.

"So this is our fine piece. Take a look and see why I call a high dib on her," Ricky's voice echoed through my mind and I now got what I was there for.

-'not again'

The other guy said something in a different language and Ricky stood angry and irritated,"if you can't pay then what the f*cking hell are you doing here? get out NOW!," I flinched at his voice.

They all stood and went out the room in a rocket speed. Ricky turned and looked at me. His eyes bloodshot. He then came closer and brought his hand up to slap me. I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact which never came because when I opened my eyes I saw Lu standing and holding Ricky's hand. Just as Ricky was about to hit Lu there was a knock on the door to aveal Tom.

"Boss someone is willing to buy her for the complete amount. He wants to buy her tomorrow," what Tom said was undeniably shocking and it hit me like tons of bricks.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for the votes and comments my readers. I truely appreciate it.

Until next time

-stay blessed :)