Love You's -- Part 5

Ian slipped into Lena's room hoping that she would still be asleep. Unfortunately she wasn't and she was apparently feeling very hot. She had opened the window up and was standing next to it her head popping outside. Ian had a clear view of her body, bathing in the moonlight. He was tempted to just go and kiss her till her teeth rattled, but of course, he didn't. Just as he was about to slip outside( as he had been unnoticed this whole time), he heard Lena's voice scream out into the night. Words, which would make a man stop in his tracks.

***

It was the middle of the night, Lena was hot icky and bothered she had taken so many medicines that her head was spinning. She needed air, right now.

Thudding out of bed, she opened the window and let the cool wind wash away her beads f sweat. She was so simply happy in this moment. Looking out towards the city, the cool night air.

She was lucky. She didn't have job. She had been kicked out of her house. She was living with her best friend, who was her ex, whom she loves, who also has a girlfriend. Then why was she so ecstatic? Because she likes his company? Because she likes how he smiles at her? How he makes her laugh? Then it hit her and she just couldn't contain it any longer.

" I'M IN LOVE WITH IAN WISEMEN!!" She didn't care who had heard, she had wanted them to hear it! They can think of her what they want.

Grinning, she turned around and the smile went off her face quicker than a squirrel. Cause Ian, was standing behind her. She didn't if she should cover up or explain. But there was no way he could have missed what she had just said. So she decided to cover up.

" Oh my god. Geez Ian, ever heard of knocking? Honestly I'm half naked right now."

She couldn't look into his eyes, but she knew he was coming closer to her. She kept trying to find clothes to put on, and ended up in her tank top and fishermen pants. When she got up and turned around, Ian was close to her. Closer than she could have imagined. All she would have to do to kiss him would be to tilt her head upwards.

Her breaths were quicker. Why wasn't he saying anything? Was he going to get kicked out? She needed to see something in Ian's eyes, but she only found his in a mixed expression.

"Uhm... I uh... need water." She made an excuse to leave. She rushed out the door and into the living room where Ian grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and crashed his lips onto hers.

Lena was shocked, gleefully but still shocked. She had to be the strong one here, she was letting herself ruin Ian's perfect life, he had everything he had ever wanted.

" Ian. No. " She whispered and pushed him away.

" No Lena, no. You're not pushing yourself away from me this time. Not again, I will not loose you again."

" Ian..."

" Just shut up Lena."

He grabbed her body and pulled it on top of his. He feet were off the ground and Ian had his lips pressed onto hers. She then let herself go, she melded into his body and pushed back onto his lips, her legs went around his hips and she supported herself from them.

Their lips were working together now, mimicking each others movements. One of Ian's hands trapped Lena's face whilst the other was at the small of her back.

It was hard to breathe, they were so close together, their gasps mingling into the their heartbeats. Ian lay her down onto the couch. Used it to bind them even closer. Their bodies fused together.

Lena played with his hair while he stroked her back. Leaving tingles everywhere. Finally they both gave up. Elena than positioned herself in Ian's arms and shut her eyes, praying for sleep. Ian stared Lena as the muscles on her face relaxed. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered,

" I love you too."

" You better. Cause that was anything but platonic."

" I should have known you would be awake."

" You expect me to sleep after all THAT? You must be joking," she sneaked in another peck. His smile grew wider." But uh.. what about uh, Tanya?"

" She'll understand I'm sure. I mean she's a model, she'll find someone who sin;t in love with someone else." Lena was making circles on Ians chest, whilst her other hand was fondling with one of his.

" When will you tell her. As soon as I can. Tomorrow actually." Lena smiled a this.

He did have feelings for her, and he was ready to give up his perfect girlfriend for her. She positioned herself on top of Ian and kissed him as hard as she could.