Chapter 14 :

Jordan's Pov -

A nigga must of have butt dialed Kayla i feel like a piece of shit.Man i can't stay faithful for shit.I was putting my clothes back on and so was this unknown female i dont even know her name. . She had on one of those Masquarade mask that u wear like to mardi gras and stuff so i really didnt see her face just her banging body. "Aye ma whats your name?". She then took of her mask and said "Oh Jordan you know my name"...

Kayla Pov -

Just as I thought Jordan was a changed man he proved me wrong.Ive been thru so much FOR him. Done had fights for this nigga done got shot for this nigga and lost my baby.I don't deserve this and he does not deserve me tomorrow I am going apartment shopping.Jordan gone have to sleep his big ass on the fucking couch because he sure in hell won't be sleeping with me I'm done with him.Here his ass come thru the door now."Hey babe.."He said looking all guilty. "My names Kayla to you now get use to it." I said looking straight in his eyes. "Man I'm sorry let me explain please."he said. "There's nothing you need to explain I get it Jordan I'm not good enough for you I'm tired of you saying sorry just stfu. " I said walking up the stairs to are room well finna be his room. I started packing all my stuff and stuffed it in my suitcases."Tf you doing yeen going no where."Jordan said picking up my suitcases and dumping all my clothes out. "Nigga please and imma need you to pack that shit because I'm not staying here with you no more."I said while grabbing the car keys I need some fresh air before I kill this nigga. "WHERE THE HELL DO U THINK U GOING!"Jordan yelled at me pinning my wrist to the wall. "Get the fuck off of me sorry ass nigga." I yelled back. "Mane fuck you."Jordan said as he let me go and walked away.When he said that I went crazy. I ran up to him punching everywhere I could. I could tell he was trying his best not to fight me back he just had his legs and arms bunched up Tryna block my punches. "Fuck me?Nigga fuck you!" I yelled while punching him I guess he got tired of me punching him because he pushed me hella hard I flew into the wall hitting my head."I'm sorry baby"....