Chapter 16 : is he back?

Jordan Pov - I miss Kayla man. Alot at that.Tonight i would be surprising her im gone get her back.We where now headed to the mall to pick up a few things well thats what Kayla said knowing her we will be in evrey store there is.We then pulled up to westfield mall.As we walked thru the mall alot of people came up to ask for autograpghs and pictures.I saw Tatiyana aw man. "Hey Jordan i see you with her again huh?" she asked with a attitude. "Yunno it tati he will forver be mines"Kayla responded smirking. Tatiyana felt embarresed and walked away.I have a surprise for kayla tonight at 9.It is not 5.I ordered her a alexander mcqueen black lace dress and some gold giuseppe heels i know she'd love it i even got her a professional hair dresser and make up artist.When we was done at the mall i went to drop her off."Bae i have a surprise for you i have your clothes laid out for you and there should be a hair and makeup artist here at 7 so dont have them waiting".I told her as we pulled up to her crib."OMG Jordan thanks I Love you" she said kissing me all over my face."You deserve it baby now go get sexy for daddy". i said kissing her.She then got out the car and made her way in the door i then made my way to my house to get taylored.

Kayla Pov -

Jordans never did anything so nice for me i swear thats my baby when i walked in i went to take a quick shower before the stylists get here.After my shower i put on my robe and house slippers as soon as i did that the door bell rang.I made my way to get it and there stood my stylist i led them to my room and they got to work.The outcome was gorgeous.My hair was full with big feather curls and my makeup was flawless.I thanked the ladys.It was now 8.I went to see what Jordan got me.I walked in my closet to see a note that said wear this.There stood a all black lace alexander mcqueen dress with the newest gold giuseppe heels i love it. I then saw some 24k gold studs.I got dressed and i looked amazing.I waited around for Jordan and he arrived at exactly 9.He rund the door bell and there he stood with a black tux and some gold and black giuseppe sneakers."You look good baby" he said. "Thanks so much for all of this and so do you".We then walked over to an all black lambo.We arrived at the most expensive resturant in LA called Corton.We got seated and i started to look at the menu."Thanks Jordan once again".i said. "Only the best for my babe".He said smiling. "Whats all this for"i asked. "its for this".He said getting on one knee.. "Kayla man i appreciate you for dealing with me and my foolisheness but im ready to change for you and my daughter i love you so fucking much you done beat a nigga ass and all and im still crazy in love with you , you complete me will you marry me?"He asked nervously."YES YES YES OMG I LOVE YOU YES"! i said screaming and jumping up to hug him.That had to be the best night ever we ate and joked all night Jordan would definetly be getting some tonight.We pulled up to my house we was kissing all the way to the front door i unlocked the door still kissing Jordan i wanted him badly..I cut the light on and to my surprise i saw Joseph standing there with a sinister smile.....

Joseph Pov-

I want Kayla and that beautiful little baby of hers.. I made my way over to Kayla's house to surprise her I waited for her..All night around 12 I saw a black Lamborghini.Jordan's black Lamborghini oh I see.. well I have something for them. I stood in the door way.Just standing there.They finally arrived kissing and shit.When they entered the door and saw me there faces were priceless. .I sent Tatiyana a text.

Me: Aye I got something for Kay & Jordan I guess they back together if you wanna join me go to my house and get my emergency bag and make your way to Kay's house 356 Johnson rd.

Tati: exactly what I been waiting for omw.

I always had a glock in my waist I pulled it out and pointed it to them signaling to sit down.I searched Jordan and he wasent strapped.Good.Tatiyana arrived 5 minutes later with the most biggest grin on her face."Okay well both of y'all have taken something from us"..Kayla I don't even know wtf you go back to him didn't he cheat? But cut the bullshit Kayla I want you to kill Jordan yourself." I told her with a smirk on my face. "Wait what no I love Jordan!".Tatiyana yelled at me "Bitch shut up he don't love you apparently." I yelled back at her.

Kayla Pov-

I don't know why I fucked with this crazy son of a Bitch. He is crazy and if I don't kill Jordan then he'd kill me so I guess I'll do it."Alright Joseph your right I will kill this nigga he hurt me so hand me the gun." Jordan then looked at me with a confused look and angry face.Oh well... "you fucking Bitch how could you."Jordan yelled at me. Joseph then let me up and handed me the gun.I then pointed it at Jordan....To be continued(;