Chapter 7.

Kayla Pov -

Im now laying up in Memorial Hospital stiched up and wrapped up my dad beat me really bad i wish i would have let Jordan kill him but i couldn't risk my baby going to jail. He called me from the police department and said they had him up there to anwser questions and tell the story i hope my dad gets life sentenced in jai land jordan comes back home to me.

Jordans Pov -

I am now sitting in Slidell polie department. I hate the feds im a lowkey drug lord so im tryna get the fuck up out of here.But ill see what these cops want just for my baby Kayla.I think im falling for her thats abnormal for me to fall for some girl,But she different. An officer snapped me out of my thinking "Jordan Carter follow me",The officer said while leading me to a room for questioning.I took a seat and so did 2 other officers."Well Jordan why dont u tell us your side of the story" The white officer said. I told him from when kayla told me she was getting raped since she was 8 and how i returned her cellphone and found her dad there beating me."Thats the same story we got from Kayla your girlfriend correct?"the officer asked. "Yes my girlfriend for 2 months.i replied. 'You will have to go to court to protest and since you had a armed weapon without a lesson we will hold you tonight and you will have court tomorrow morning". Ugh fuck but i aint tripping i got money to bail my ass out. "Okay sir". i replied , He then led me to the cell i would be sleeping in.

Ray (KAYLAS DAD) POV .

I dont know what i was thinking i'll probally have life with all the shit ive put that little hoe Kayla thru. It's okay i have a plan. These cops , Kayla , or Jordan won't expect it.Did u really think i'd stop this just because some fuck ass cops Kayla's little boyfriend should have just killed me because im not done.(;