Chapter 15 :

2 years ..

Jordan pov -

I guess Kayla wasent playing when she said she'd leave a nigga she even got a new nigga to his name Joseph ...FUCK NIGGA.. I've seen her in a couple magazines and on Wendy Williams and the goodmorning show.I regret that fight we had but Oh well.Bitches come and go.Matter of fact I'm headed to my new Bitch  house named Tatiyana she gives bomb ass head and fine as hell. .I just now pulled up to Tatiyana house.When i walked in her house i didn't see her in the kitchen or den so i made my way to her room to only see her fucking some nigga.I ain't even say shit all i did was smirked pulled out my phone and took a picture for instragram.I don't give a fuck about no female but my moms and my baby girl Christiana comes to find out Kayla was pregnat with my baby shes 2 years old will be 3 in Nov,I still have deep feelings for Kayla but hey sometimes shit dont work.But we do have a good relationship friend wise.I knocked on the door that Tatiyanna and this nigga was fucking in."Oh wussup sorry to interrupt but its over bitch".I said walking away laughing. "NO im sorry Jordan".Tatiyana said chasin me "Duces bitch".I said walking to my car.I had to go pick up Christiana from Kayla's because she was having a photo shoot later on . I pulled up to her house and rung the door bell and there Kayla stood with a robe on with nothing under it ...Shit. "Hey Jordan she's in her room sleep and i already packed her overnight bag how's Tatiyana?"She asked letting me inside i then sat on the couch."Check this out" i said then showing her the picture of Tatiyana and ol boy Kayla expression was shocking she was crying and gasping."Tf wrong with you? i asked her. "Thats Joseph!!!!" owe shit..

Kayla Pov -

Jordan was coming over to pick up Christiana i had a magazine shoot today.When he go there he looked sexy ass hell after 2 years he has gotten buff as hell.I then let him in the door "Hey Jordan she's in her room sleep and i already packed her overnight bag how's Tatiyana?"I asked tighting up my robe."Check this out" he said walking over to me with a picture of Tatiyana and um JOSEPH WTF!! I can't believe this wtf.All i could do was cry..And lets just say Jordan was there for me and i ended up missing my shoot and Jordan ended up making love to me...

After having sex with Jordan i regretted it because i know he was still gonna be the same Jordan regardless.I love Jordan i miss him and last night made me want him back even more but oh well can't always get what you won't. I turned around to see Jordan just staring at me "Your a creep". i said laughing "You like it " he said smirking "Not really " i said getting up to go take a shower and start my day. "You wasen't saying that last night though"he said yelling to me.I got out the clothes i would be wearing today which was some plain light blue skinny legs and a white fitting top and a yellow blazer with my yellow and lime green loubouiton heels.I started to undress and stepped in the shower as i was washing my body Jordan stepped in i was shocked."What are you doing Jordan?" i asked him "Getting in the shower with my girlfriend."He said before leaning into kiss me."Jordan i know you dont mean that your the same and i don't have time for you to be leading me on." i said looking into his eyes. "I have changed and i just want my woman back." he said sincerly. "Yeah ok we will finish this conversation later" i said stepping out of the shower.I was taken back by the things Jordan was saying was he a changed man? Nah. I lotioned my body down and put my undergarments on and then put my robe on to do my hair and makeup. I decided to wear my hair straight with a middle part and added very little makeup i then headed to put my clothes on and gold jewlry.Christiana would be going to Jordan's mother Monica's house for 2 months simply because me and Jordans schedule dosent fit well to be watching her.I will be meeting her at the airport at 3pm it is now 1 i am waiting for Jordan to get ready.I then went to get Christiana ready i put her hello kitty rumper on with her pink airmaxes my baby was cute after i was done i let her watch cartoons and no later then 5 mins she was knocked out on the couch i then headed to my room and sat down on the bed I was scrolling down my instagram tl and when i looked up i saw Jordan standing there with a towel around his waist and water dripping from him. My god he's blessed . I exited the room simply because i couldn't look at him without wanting to do something with him.He then came out with his all red yezzys and a red tupac shirt with some black cut off shorts.He looked good i must admit.We rode in his all black rose royce.NBA money must be good i thought.We then arrived to the LA airport i got out and grabbed Christiana's suitcase but only for Jordan to come and grab it from me.I got my baby out the car and walked her up the where her granny was she then woke. "Mama we going to momo?" she asked in her sleeping voice. "Yes we going to see momo baby'. i said She then got excited and woke up when she saw her granny she ran to her. ''Hey granny baby " she said cooing over christiana. "Hey momo lets go" she said overly excited. "Wait baby say bye to mommy and daddy". "Bye mama by dada". she said running over to us giving us hugs and kisses. "Jordan when are you gonna get you shit together so Kayla can have some more of my grandkids". she asked eyeing us down. "Soon mama soon".Jordan said smirking at me. "Bye monica take care of my baby".I said kissing her on the cheek."I will Bye you guys".She said walking back in the airport.Im gone miss my baby.