CHAPTER 22; I GOTCHU

Jordan pov ;

2 months later Comes to find out Summer's baby wasen't mines , i had to kick her ass to the curve.That shit was foul. Basketball season was over so i been chilling lately.I haven't really talked or seen kayla unless it's got some to do with Christiana or on a tv show. I can't believe me and Kayla are actually done.Oh well i was now headed to meet my homeboy Jay up to pick some shit up. "Aye Jay let me get a couple ounces of some white" i said " Nigga wtf you sniffen this shit " he asked nearly yelling "Nah boy it ain't for me"> Only if he knew.. I Made my way home and sat down and took out the little bag of cocaine and stuck my index finger in the bag and brought it to my nose. The shit i been craving for. I started doing this about a month ago when i found out summer wasen't carrying my baby and when i realized Kayla was done with me .  The crack made me forget evreything i didn't wanna remember.

Kayla Pov :

"Christiana get your things together your dad should be here shortly" i told her. Christiana is now 7 yrs old i just got full custody of her simply because the court wanted to make sure i was stable enough. Are relationship gets better eachday. 1 hr has passed and Jordan still hasen't arrived im getting irritated because i have a job to attened and he wasen't anwsering his phone."Come on baby im gonna drop u off instead". i told her "Okay mommy" she said making her way to my car.We then pulled up to Jordan's house i really don't wanna be here but whatever.I rung the door bell and there he stood he looked handsome and sick at the same time wierd description well basically he didn't look like himself."Christiana gone on an go upstairs ill be up there in a little me and daddy have to talk i love you baby girl" i said. "Okay love you to mommy"She said making her way upstairs. "What has gotten into you" i asked making my way in his living room but to only see little bags of herion on his coffee table."What the hell is this what you doing now?!!!" i yelled at him "Why not i have nothing to live for Kay" he said shrugging. "You have a loving family and you have a amazing basketball career" i told him nearly in tears "If i have the loving family why arent you with me then?" he said scratching his arm nearly scartching his skin off the crack is kicking in. "Only you can anwser that" i said looking off.He made his way to the couch and i followed behind him and sat down next to him.He laid his head on my chest.I realized he was crying HARD! Iv'e never seen Jordan cry like this. "Kay i need you man i can't do this alone i need you more than anything right now" he said looking into my eyes. "i gotchu i replied kissing his lips.