drei

*Mikey's POV*
*Next morning*
I wake up and see Randy cuddling in Andy's bed. They both look at me and say: "Good morning." I say good morning too, get myself some breakfast and sit back on my bed eating it. After a while Jack comes in and makes himself a tea. He looks at Randy who are kissing. He just sighs and looks at me.

*Jack's POV*
I go into the kitchen to make myself some tea. I see Andy and Rye kissing. I sigh ans look at Mikey. He looks at me. We stare into each others eyes for a minute straight. As I realise that I look away emarrased, take my tea and go into my room.

*Rye's POV*
*Next day, evening*
We are watching a film and Andy is cuddled up to me. I put my arm around him. Mikey and Jack are staring at each other so much. Every time they realise that they look back to the film but it was obvious that there was something going on.
I look at Andy and he looks at me. I start to close the space between our faces and kiss him. He kisses back. The kiss becomes more and more passionate. A few minutes later we are fully making out.
Brook: "Ugh just get a room you two." (A/n they are already in one, duh)
Me: "Ok fine with me!" I pick Andy up and go with him into my room.

*Andy's POV*
Brook: "Ugh just get a room you two."
Rye: "Ok fine with me!"
He picks me up and goes to his room. He puts me down in the bed and kisses me passionately. I kiss back obviously. Rye takes off his shirt and then mine. He kisses my neck and then down my collar bone. As he begins to suck on my neck I let out a soft moan. I feel him smirk against my neck. Then He comes up to my lips again and kisses them roughly. God I love him so much.
*Next morning*
I wake up in Rye's arms. I slowly get up and try not to wake him. I make myself some breakfast and eat it. After ten minutes the others come into the kitchen. Mikey and Jack keep staring at each other. They did that all the time the past few days.

*Brook's POV*
Mikey and Jack are staring at each other all the time. I wonder what's up with them two.

*Andy's POV*
*Evening*
Me: "Mikey can we talk?"
Mikey: "Yea sure." We go into our room.
Me: "Did you tell Jack?"
Mikey: "No I can't."
Me: "Why not? It's obvious he likes you too. You can tell that by the way he looks at you."

~A/N~
Hey! Sorry the parts are short but I'm trying to update as often as possible that's why the parts are short. I hope you like it anyway. Go follow my Instagram @ vienna.rttv
Love you❤️❤️