fünf

*Jack's POV*
Mikey and I start to sing. I turn my head to face him. I can't help but look into his beautiful eyes. And Mikey stares in mine. I slowly close the space between our faces and connect our lips together. Mikey doesn't hasitate to kiss back. I finally pull away and smile shyly. Mikey looks in my eyes and asks: "Jack... do you wanna be my boyfriend?" "YES, of course!! I say excited. He smiles, gives me another kiss, then turns around the microphone and begins to sing like nothing happened. I'm so happy.
After singing we go out of the booth.
Andy: "Congrats boys. You are so cute."
Rye: "Yes you are! Aren't they Brook?"
Brook: "Err... Yes sure."

*Mikey's POV*
*Evening*
Jack and I lay in bed and cuddle. After ten minutes I hear that his breathing gets calmer. I think he is asleep. I lean down and kiss his forehead. "I love you." I say.

*Jack's POV*
*Next morning*
I wake up and see Mikey looking at me. I smile at him and kiss his lips. "I love you too." I say between kisses and I feel him smile into the kiss.

*Brook's POV*
I go into the mindy room to see Mikey and Jack kissing. I instantly turn around and go out of the room. I don't want to watch them kissing. I go to Rye's room. Maybe Andy and Rye want to hang out with me. I open the door and see - of course - Andy and Rye kissing. I sit down and ask: "Seriously!?" Rye breaks the kiss and looks at me.
Rye: "What? We're just kissing. It's nothing you haven't seen already."
Me: "Yes, I know. But Mikey and Jack are kissing too. It's getting annoying."
Mikey and Jack come and sit down next to me.
Mikey: "What's going on?"
Me: "I just said it's getting annoying that you always kiss. I'm the only one not in a realationship."
Jack: "We can find you a girlfriend."
Me: "I don't want a girlfriend!!!"
Rye: "What do you want then?"
"A BOYFRIEND!!! OKAY!" I shout, run to my room and slam the door shut.

~A/N~
Hey people! I hope you like my story. I know it's not good but 🤷.
Love you 💖💖