The Best Time Ever

Chapter 5:

Winters POV:

About a week has passed, Matthew hasn’t talked to me, which im okay with, and me and Zayn have gotten really close. We normally go to the park or somewhere quiet to hangout after school. I was right about him, hes perfect. And I love him already.

It was afterschool one day I walked out of the school to my car and saw Zayn heading home.

“Zayn! C’mon, I thought you would’ve figured this out my now.

“Oh, haha.”

He got in the passenger seat and buckled up as I started the engine.

“So, do you want to come over my house for awhile?” I wondered.

“Won’t someone be there?”

“Nope, just me. My mom wont be home until late at night, if at all.”

I had never really told anyone this, but my dad left when I was really young. Then theres my mom whos constantly working and when she isn’t she goes out with friends. Which, leaves me to pretty much live on my own. I don’t mind, personally I like it better.

We pulled into my driveway and we both hopped out of my car. I walked up to the door and unlocked it.

“So this is where I live, obviously. Make yourself at home, do you want anything, food? Drinks?”

“Uhm, how about you?”

I smiled, he was so sweet. We both walked towards the couch and I sat next to him. He pulled me close and I lied down on his lap. He leant over and kissed my nose. I scrunched my face up at this.

“Awe, babe. You look so adorable like that.” He laughed a little.

I sat up and scooted onto his lap. I leant into him and kissed him tenderly. We fought for dominance until I gave into him. Suddenly I found myself straddling him. Next thing I knew his hands were on my ass lifting me up. I looked him and the eyes and said “Bedroom?” He nodded.

Was this really happening? We headed upstairs to have the best time ever.

Zayns POV:

Holy shit, is this even real?

After we finished up she cuddled up to me and I put my arm around her.

“Zayn?”

“Yeah Win?”

“You were amazing and… I love you.”

“I love you too babe” I kissed her head and fell asleep holding her.

*3 hours later*

“Shit, Zayn wake up” I felt a pillow hit me I looked up to see her putting her clothes on.

“Whats wrong?”

“I just heard my mom come in, you gotta go!”

I jumped out of bed and put my clothes on real fast. She shoved me into her closet.

“Stay cool my mom normally comes up to check on me for a minute” She whispered.

There was a quick thud at the door and then I heard it swing open. I stayed quiet, barely breathing.

“Winter, what are you doing?”

“Just about to do some homework.”

“Who were you just talking to”

“I was on the phone mom.”

“Really? Cause your phone is downstairs.”

“Uhh-“

“Whatever, just don’t do anything stupid.”

She walked out of the room closing the door behind her. I quietly opened the closet.

“How am I gonna get out of here??”

“Uhm, I have a ladder out my window?”

“It’ll have to do”

She opened the window and I started climbing but before I left she kissed me real quick.

“I love you, text me later”

“I love you too Win, I will”

I went home and spent the night playing guitar happily.