Everyone

Zayns POV:

Winter seemed to be getting settled into my.. our house. I made room for her stuff and she felt bad about taking space but I insisted it was okay.

*The next day*

I woke up and Winter was sitting there scrolling through her phone frantically.

"Whats wrong Win?" I noticed a few tears rolling down her cheek and sat up.

"Everyone.... Zayn... Everyone."

"Everyone what??" She was starting to scare me.

"They're.. I can't"

She handed me her phone and let me look through her texts/ I started scrolling thorugh the messages from her so called friends only to see very upsetting stuff. They were calling her a whore, a slut, saying this childs doomed... I was so confused. My friends would never turn on me like that why were hers turning on her.

"Win, don;t be upset. If thats how these girls are acting, they obviously arent good friends to be with anyway"

She stood up from the bed "You don't get it do you?! These were my best friends or so i thought. And now cause of you im pregnant and lost all of them! They hate me!"

"You're blaming me that your friends are betraying you?" She continued to get out of bed and get dressed quickly. "What are you doing?"

"Leave me the fuck alone Zayn!" She finished getting dressed and grabbed her bag and a jacket. She proceded to walk out the door.

I jumped out of bed and threw on a tee. I went to chase her but she was already heading down the road in her car. It was hopeless. I didnt have a car and my mom was at work. At least I know she has her phone. I guess i'll have to find another way to reach her.

Could she really be blaming me? Why though? I mean i know im the father, but she made  the deicsion to do this too. Its not my fault her friends turned on her. Is it? Why do they hate her so much, just cause shes pregnant? Girls are... complicated. What have i gotten myself into?

Winters POV:

I didnt even know where i was heading. I guess i lost all my friends for the most part and Im currently mad at Zayn. I sighed at the thoughts. I went from feeling at the top of the world to this? Why? I continued driving until i saw a small hotel. I pulled into its parking lot and grabbed my bag and hopped out of the car. I felt more hot tears streaming down my face as i walked into the hotel.

"One room please?" It was a small place so it wasnt that much. I was able to afford it and i grabbed the key and headed upstairs.

I opened the door and threw my bag on the couch and slid off my shoes. I plopped onto the couch and pulled my knees into my chest. I cried. I have no idea how long. Just the thought of this. Fighting with Zayn. Losing my friends that i thought cared. Having another human being growing inside me. Im pregnant... I pulled out my phone to call the doctor. Ugh, 28 missed calls from Zayn and god.. he even used his sisters phones to try to get to me... I feel bad for storming out on him, but i cant see him right now. I cant help but feel this is all his fault. i know it isnt but who else is there to blame? I dont only blame him though, i blame myself. Which makes things feel even worse.

I have to make a doctors appointment... but I'll do that later i guess.

I sobbed violentely until i fell asleep once again.

*3 hours later*

I woke up and glanced at my phone, 87 missed calls... Oops. It was 1pm and I still had no clue what to do. I see he gave up calling for the time being. Im okay with it though. I 'd feel weird not answering when i hear it ring. I chucked my phone to the bed and stood up. I decided to just watch some tv for now and order some room service. I was starving! I'll figure things out in a bit, i guess.