Whats Up Win?

Chapter 4:

Winters POV:

I woke up so excited, I didn’t even care about anything right now. Nothing could bring me down. I quickly got ready wearing a black long sleeved Henley top and denim shorts with black all star converse. I rushed out the door and saw him leaving, he was walking today.

“Zayn!”

He looked in my direction and smiled “Hey” he started walking towards me.

“You want a ride?”

“Sure, thanks”

We both got into my car and I turned on the radio. “Mind looking for something good while I drive?”

“Sure” He started fidgeting until he settled on some music, neither of us knew the song but it was good. I knew I had to talk to him before we arrived at the school.

“I feel like a bitch saying this but, do you mind not walking in with me? Only because I always meet Matthew before school and I don’t want him to jump to conclusions and do anything bad.”

“Sure, no problem. I’d rather not have to fight him by accident.”

We both laughed lightly. I arrived at the school and we both got out he went towards his friends and I went to meet with Matthew.

“Hey ma-“

“What the fuck Winter?!” He screamed.

“What do you me-“

“Don’t act all innocent, you ditched me last night and then later my friend told me he saw you at starbucks with some loser!”

I looked down and tried to think of what to say.

“Exactly! No response, we’re through.”

He walked away angered. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I know I had planned on breaking up with him… but not this way, I was hurt. I know I technically cheated. But, I had planned on telling him.

I sighed and quietly walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I shuffled towards 1st hour glad to see Zayn sitting in the back with his friend. I sat down beside him smiling. His friend gave me a weird look and stopped talking.

“Oh… Sorry” I fidgeted with my hands, then I shot my head up “Hey, I’m Winter how about you?” The guy just moved a few seats over, oh well. I guess not everyone liked me.

Zayns POV:

At least she tries…

“Whats up Win?” I immediately regretted calling her that.

“Awe, I like that its cute” She grinned, phew. “Anywaay, I forgot about Matt last night so technically I ditched him and he found out about me being at starbucks with an unknown and he broke up with me so yeah” She said it all so quickly woah “So, im single”

“Everyone settle down, Winter, Im glad to see you and Zayn are getting along, but I need you in your assigned seat until a bit later.”

“Sorry” She moved away and blushed, awe, shes so cute I hope the teacher lets us talk again in class.

“I hope all of you got to know your partner a bit better, now todays assignment is to make a list of what you want in your home. And keep in mind, you’ll need a bigger house if you plan on having kids. Go to your partne

Winter returned to me quickly and pulled out some paper.

“So, what we want in a homee?” She kind of sung the last word cutely.

“Well, at least three rooms, we must have kids.”

“Yes! Okay and how about a pool, if we have kids, its always nice.”

We continued talking about our house, it all felt so real. I was in awe. We finished rather quickly so we were allowed to talk.

“So, back to before…”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

What? I didn’t think? WHAT DID I JUST SAY?

“I was hoping you’d ask” She grinned widely.

That was a relief.

“But, I think we should remain a secret for awhile. Until Matthew cools down and plus we’re not exactly a likely pair. Don’t wanna ruin your rep.”

“Okaay, I don’t care about my reputation. But I agree about the rest, I like that we’re an unlikely pair though” She smiled brightly.

The bell rang and we went our separate ways for now. Again, I was so happy.