Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Everybody who votes! :)

Yo ppl!

How have you been? I'm fine. Not sick anymore. But I am very busy so I have decided I will only update once a week. Unless I'm able to update sooner. Sorry. :( 

Yay! I have gotten 7,000 reads! Woop woop! Thank youuuuu!

So I have thought of soo much more story ideas that I really want to write down but can't because I want to get at least halfway on this story so far.

I don't really have anything to talk about right now except do you think i should make the kiddnapper guys vampires or is that just to unrealistic. Lol 

Umm so ye.......

LEMONY CIMMIMON CHEESE!

So withthat, I think I should start the chapter. ;)

-Storm

Niall P.O.V

Faith fell asleep after a little bit. I guess it's still early in the morning. She was slumped up against the wall her arms wrapped around herself protectivly. Then I noticed what she was wearing. It just seemed like a pair of ripped and dirty jeans and a baggy top that was too big for her. She didn't have a jumper or anything on and she looked frozen.

I want to just go over and wrap my arms around her. But I can't, I hardly know her and she dosn't know me eathier. Her eyelids started to blink quickly. I think it's called rapid blink mode.... I think. It happens when your dreaming. I wonder what she was dreaming about.

I leaned my head back against the wall and also closed my eyes. I have only really have been awake for an hour. Maybe two? The men hadn't come in yet though. I wonder where I am? 

My thoughts were inturrupted by Faith sturring awake. I looked over at her. She was moving around and her eyes were closed tightly. Bad dream? How could you have a good dream in this place? 

I crawled over to her to see if she was ok. I looked at her face as a tear slid down her cheek. Before I knew what I was doing I brought my hand up and wiped it away. Suddenly her eyes opened up making me surprised. I looked into her eyes. They were green and lifless but they still glistned with tears. Right now I just want to hug her.

"It will be ok." I told her camly. She didn't respond but looked back down at the ground. 

"Did you have a nighmare?" I asked her. Faith looked up but she wouldn't look me in the eye.

"No. A memory." She said softly. But her voice craked in between. I was about to ask her what it was about when she asked me something.

"What happen before you came here?" Faith asked me and looked me in the eye. I frowed a bit and sighed.

"I was walked to the shop to get food because we had none in the apartment, it was dark and then they came out of know where." I told her remembring what only seemed to happen two days ago. I think. 

Before Faith could reply the door suddnly started to make a sound like unlocking. My eyes widened and I looked over at Faith. They were coming.

"Don't talk." Faith wispered. What? Don't talk about what? I have a feeling i will find out soon. The rusty door swung open and one of the men came into the room. He looked around the place and then his gaze hardened when it landed on us. I felt my whole body tense as he started to walk towards us.

I gulped when he loomed over us. 

"Get up!" He shouted. Faith got up straight away while the man grabbed under my arm and pulled me up. I looked over at Faith and she gave me the same pained sorry look that she gave me when I asked her what was going to happen.

What is going to happen? 

He dragged us outside. I covered my face with my hand. It's so bright out here. I blinked once or twice. Then looked around. It seemed like a deserted area. In the middle of no where. Great.

The man pushed us into the same van and shut the door. I looked over at Faith once again. She had her head down and was looking at the floor. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me. I sighed.

"Faith please tell me what's going to happen." I asked her in barely a whisper. A pained expression formed on her face and she shook her head.

"It's not pretty Niall. I-i don't think you want to hear it." She said softly and her eyes showed she was scared. That just makes me more frightened. What is going on!!!??? 

"Please, I-i need to hear it." I spoke sofly. She sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"T-they hurt you. It's torture. a-and t-they kick you if you don't do what you say. Make you do work and laugh at you. T-they.." Faith said in a shaky voice. Tears freely falling down her cheek. I felt my own eyes start to water. One salty tear exscaped and rolled down my cheek. I felt sick.

"Why?" I asked her queitly looking at the ground. She turned to look at me and when I saw her i saw anger flashing through her eyes.

"Because they are sick and should not live on this earth." She said in a low angry voice that nearly frightened me. "I don't know. But I'm so sorry Niall." She said in a softer tone this time. I looked up into her green eyes. Then I leaned over and hugged her.

At first she tensed up but then put her frail arms around me. She started sobbing on my shoulder. 

"It will be ok." I said to her in the most calming voice I could manage, but it still came out shakey. She sniffed and pulled away. Faith shook her head then dropped her gaze back onto the floor and the van fell silent again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The van kept driving for about ten more minutes to where. I have no idea. Faith didn't move but kept looking silently at the ground. While I was thinking. Mainly about what was going to happen to me now. What was going to happen to the band as well?

The van suddenly jerked to a stop making me fall over and bang my head.

"Ow." I moaned and Faith just looked at me again. The doors opened up and the man with the gun appered. He pulled us out towards a dirty looking house that was also in the middle of no where. He pushed us in and i feel onto the dusty floor.

"Get up." He growled at me. Yes he actually growled. I picked my self up and stood up not saying a word. I think this is what Faith meant about don't talk. I looked around the room. It looked like some kind of bar, like it had a pool table and smelled like smoke. It was nothing like the pubs back in Ireland. It was more like one of those skechy places where gangster guys play poker in movies.

Just thinkking about Irland suddenly made em homesick. Oh god, how are my family going to react when they find out I have been kiddnapped? 

I felt my eyes get watery again but I just blinked back the tears. I couldn't cry, not now. 

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for this really bad and short chapter. I just didn't know what was going to happen. Yes they get hurt but don't be thinking anyhting weird ok. 

This was terrible I know and i didn't update in ages, I know, and it was boring, I know. But I think the next chapter might explain things a bit better also you will see how the rest of the guy's are taking Niall's kiddnapping. 

I won't take ages to update like I did here so don't worry if you are. (I'm sure your not.) :) Ok so with that I think it's time to finish up this chapter. 

Oh and the best comment get's a dedication. ;) Also listen to the random song on the sidebar. It has nothing to do with the chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

Scream Y.O.L.O really loudly at your teacher if you get in trouble.

I <3 all of you my mushrooms! xxx

- The one and only, ₰torm