bad accident

This was requested by nightfurygirl48
Forgot to tell you. That you all can request a scenario.

-3rd-
Y/n and the boys walked outside looking for the car, but then seeing it across the street "It wouldn't hurt us to run over there." Jin said before running across the street with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok ran over to the car with the other four. Jin waved Y/n over "Come on!" Jin said with a smile on his face Y/n ran into the street not noticing the car

"Y/N!"

All Y/n could hear was yelling and sirens before losing consciousness.

-Jin-
I sat with the boys in hospital[Me: Once again b/c Y/n has already been in the hospital] "Friends of Lee Y/n." We all stood up "So how is he?" I asked "He's fine just a bit rugged up, but he should be fine." The doctor said we let out a sigh of relief "Thank you." The doctor smiled before leaving our sight We walked into Y/n's hospital room seeing him sat up in the bed looking us with a soft smile. Taehyung ran past us and to Y/n jumping overwith his arms around him "I was so worried!" Tae yelled I cleared my throat making the two youngsters look my way "We...We were worried for you." Tae said rubbing his neck letting go of Y/n.

-3rd-
Outside
Y/n smiled as Jimin and Jungkook stood by his side like bodyguards "You know you don't have to do this right." Y/n said Jungkook and Jimin shook their head stubbornly "It's our job to protect the maknae." Jimin said Y/n rolled his eyes "Yeah whatever."