V-Live

Third
[Y/n] sat down in his computer chair, he looked into the camera pushing his hair out of his eyes. He started the live stream not too long ago and comments were passing by quickly. [Y/n] chuckled "I can't read them if you're speed typing." The ARMY decided to take their time typing their words.

"'Are you married to Tsuyoi?' No, not yet, but soon." [Y/n] giggled, the sound of angels. "Papa?" The voice of a child caught his attention, he got up and picked up his baby, Hyunjin.

'Wtf!? Why are two angels on the screen!'

'I'm too young i'm too young i'm too young i'm too young-'

'Can i cry?'

Hyunjin sat in [Y/n]'s lap and [Y/n] played with his soft black hair. Hyunjin smiled to the camera with a sweet smile that had a smugness to it. His smile basically stated 'Yeah, i'm with your oppa/hyung and guess what he loves me more'

"What are you doing up?" Hyunjin whined at the nightmare memory "Daddy was snoring really loud." [Y/n] giggled at the brutal honesty, kids were brutality honest. Tsuyoi sooned walked in with only grey sweatpants on.

'damn! Can he be my daddy too?'

'two words and ome emoticon: gray sweatpants, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

Tsuyoi bent down and picked up [Y/n] who held Hyunjin in his arms tightly. "Let's go to bed." Tsuyoi stated, [Y/n] reached to the camera and ended the live stream
_______________

Sorry for any mistakes

Hey yo it's been a long time, sorry.

I hope everyone is okay and doing okay. Corona is going around and getting people sick, I hope none of you get sick, but donald trump can- I mean-whaaaat? Corona? *dramatic gasp*