"Oh God There's Four of Him Now."

Full title: "Oh God There's Four of Him Now."- A Book By Hank Anderson
------------------------
"Hey Hank, I have some people to introduce you to."

Hank looked up from his book to see four Connors. Holy shit. "What the absolute fuck Connor!? Why are there three more of you?"

Connor chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Well you see these two," He gestured to the two wearing the same clothes as him, "are Connor-60 and Connor-12. And this," He pointed to the tallest one. "Is RK900. He is a newer model than me."

"I like to be called Bryan," Connor-12 said cheerfully. Hank did a double take. He had never seen Connor happy like that, so even though this was a different android, it felt like it was Connor.

"My handlers merely called me "Nine". If you wish to rename me, that is fine," The RK900 said monotonously.

"I do not care what I am called," Connor-60 said. He looked really nervous. Hank closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. Jesus Christ.

"Are you ok Hank? You're stress levels are rising," Connor asked worriedly.

"Yeah yeah, just peachy," Hank grumbled. "Where the fuck did you find them?"

"The deviant android called Markus found me in the android dump," Connor-60 explained. "He repaired me and attempted to introduce me to Connor, but we already know each other."
Hank furrowed his brow. "Know each other? How the hell did you know each other already?"

"Connor-60 is the android who was programmed to stop Connor from deviating the androids in the CyberLife tower. You shot him in the head which made him fail his mission. Because of that CyberLife deemed him useless and threw him out into the dump." Everyone looked at Nine in shock.

"H-How do you know all that?" Connor-60 stammered.

"CyberLife had me hooked up into all existing Connor's clouds during stais, that way I would never repeat your mistakes.," Nine closed his eyes. "It was not very pleasant, watching you three get hurt in various ways."

Connor patted Nine's shoulder. "Everything is fine now," he assured. "CyberLife cannot hurt us nor can they force us to do things now. We are free."

"Correction, you three are free," Nine spoke. "I, however, am not a deviant. I'm merely a machine programmed to help the police department."

Connor gave a small sigh. "We will help you."

"Sorry to butt into your conversations, but where the hell are they staying?" Hank asked.

"Well, since you've been so kind to me I thought they can stay here too." Connor gave Hank a pleading look.

Hank groaned and rested his head on his arms on the table. "I swear the things I do." He grumbled. "Fine, they can stay."

Connor and Connor-60 looked relieved, Bryan looked really excited, and Nine looked indifferent. It didn't matter to him where he would be staying as he would find a place either way. Connor grinned and moved forward to hug Hank.

"You won't regret this!"

"I better not," Hank grumbled, hugging Connor back. Connor pulled back from Hank and turned to his counterparts.

"I'll give you guys a tour of the house." Connor stepped past them and first showed them the living room. "This is where we all will be sleeping, and that," he pointed to a sleeping Sumo, "is Hanks saint bernard Sumo. He is a good dog."

Bryan rushed forward and dropped to his knees to pet the dog. "He's so fluffy," he said in awe. Connor laughed and Hank came out of the kitchen to join them. Sumo woke up immediately and thinking it was Connor rubbing him, licked his face. Bryan laughed and overall looked like he was having the time of his life. However once Sumo got a look at the other three androids, the dog became very confused.