~Chapter 1~

America

I wake up at seven o'clock and I lazily get out of my bed and go to the lou. I use the lou and then I go to wash my hands and my face.

Today is my first day at my new school and I have to ride the bus, which comes at 7:30 around the corner.

I quickly get dressed in skinny jeans and a black and grey ombre shirt, long sleeved. I pull on my convers along with a pair of pink socks.

I pull my pink hair into a half up-half down updo and put in a black and grey ombre bow.

The time comes to seven twenty and I go down to get my bag and I grab a cold water from the fridge.

Not wanting to be late to the bus on my first say of school, I grab my LG optimus phone off of the charger and walk out of my door.

{~¤~}

The bus picks me up along with the few other people at my bus stop and I get to the school about 10-15 minutes later. I walk through the doors and head towards the front office for my class information.

I pick up my schedule and then I figure out where my locker is located.

When I find my locker, I open it up using the combination and then I place some things in it.

A bell rings that I'm guessing is a signal for first period and I take a look at my schedule as people are rushing by. My first class is geometry so I grab the notebook I have for math and a math book that I got from the front office.

As I close my locker, a blonde girl rushes past me whilst pushing me down.

A tardy bell rings and I am now late on my first day. Picking up my books and my now broken phone, someone comes and helps me.

"Thanks" I say to the person.

"No problem," its a boy. I can tell because his voice is deep. " Are you new here?" the kind fellow asks.

"Yeah, uhm do you know where room 203 is?"

"Yeah! that's actually where I was headed. Let me show you the way." he gestures. " Can I see your schedule? " he asks.

"Yeah, sure" I said and handed him the paper.

{~¤~}

I get through my first day at Weston high and made a few friends.

it wasn't the best day. A group of girls were extremely rude to me in third period and When I was in the line with Dameon people kept cutting us so I just decied not to eat anything.

It turns out that the girl who pushed me down was just in a rush. She couldn't be late to class because her parents would kill her.

She has a friend who she introduced to me. She was also friends with the boy who helped me. His name is David. David King. The girls name is Danielle and her friend is called Dameon.

Daemon is gay. I'm alright with that though. Gays deserve the same rights as everyone else. But I'm not just guessing. He actually said that he was gay. He's gay and he's proud I guess. haha.

I get off the bus from the ride home and I walk down and around to my house.

I get my key out of my bag and I unlock the door to let myself in.

"How was your first day at school?" my mum asks.

"It was good actually. I made a few friends."

"That's good. What are their names?" She questions.

"Well there is Dameon, he's gay, Danielle, and David. David helped me get to my classes today. without him I would have been a bat flying during the day. haha"

"Good to hear that you had a good day. Better than mine has been."

"What happend with dad this time...?"

"He's refusing to sign the papers." she says.

"He should just grow the fuck up and get over the fact that you don't love him anymore and that he can just go live with Jessie." I run up to my room and I slam and lock the door.

I walk into my bathroom and I open the drawer and I get my razer blade.

I pull my sleeve up and I drag the blade across my arm right above the wrist. One cut for dad being an ass and cheating on my mom with her brother, one cut for this fucked up country, and one cut for David having a damn girl friend.

I would say that the cuts were pretty deep to be honest. I walk over to the sink and I turn the water on hot. Placing the newly formed cuts under the water gives me pain of relief.

The stinging soon stops and then I clean the cuts with disinfecting soap. I dry my arm and then place three bandades over the cuts.

{~¤~}

I come out of my room after an hour of listening to music and doing some history, math, and reading homework.

My mum made my favorite meal for dinner so I had to eat at least some of it. She placed a medium amount on my plate. I grabed it and went to the dinning room table to eat. I ate about 1/4 of what she gave me. I'll probably just end up purging it later anyway.

{~¤~}

I help my mum clean the kitchen and then I head up to my room to get ready for bed.

I go immediately to the toilet and I purge up my dinner. I flush and then I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth.

I let my hair down and I strip down to nothing and hop into a warm shower. I manage to wash my hair and the rest of my body in a quick 7 minutes.

I climb into my bed with a sports bra, white tanktop, and boyshorts. I take the remote that controls the lights and I turn the lights off.

I fall asleep in thoughts of my second day at Weston high and Davids glowing auburn eyes....