CHAPTER 3

"Are you okay?" A deep voice asked me.

My eyes make contact with his, his eyes were grey but you could see slightly blue in them. He has black hair and a very sharp jawline. He's covered with tattoos from head to toe which I find really attractive. He was wearing a grey shirt, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket on.

He looks older than usual boys in here.

"Mmmm, Hello?" I snapped out of it, and forgot what he asked.

"Um, what?" I was a little embarrassed.

"I asked if you were okay."

"Yes. Sorry about that" I said. His eyes were looking at mine making me feel nervous.

"Well, watch where you are going next time, love." he said and a small smirk appeared on his face.

My heart was beating faster so I just smiled at him and walked away. My nervous ass being awkward as always.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I felt his stare at my ass but I just kept walking.

"Well. Where does it look like I'm going" I replied back with a smile and continued walking.

"Wait, I didn't get your name," he shouted. I stopped and looked back at him. He had an amused expression on his face and his eyes looked at my body.

I just smiled and pointed my middle finger at him and continued walking to my 3rd class, even though I was late.

I heard A deep laugh across the hallway and I left with a smile in my face wishing that I could see him again.

It was finally lunch and I couldn't wait to go and eat in the cafeteria with Andre and Amanda. I just wanted a big chicken sandwich with some chips.

I entered the cafeteria and saw the cliche groups sitting together.

The jocks with the cheerleaders eating each other's faces and the nerds with the weirdos talking about math and other shit. I saw Andre and Amanda eating their food, and I started heading towards them.

"Hey. Did something new happen today?" Amanda asked me, her eyes holding excitement. Amanda doesn't have a boyfriend, but even though he flirts with Andre he was really into seeing the new guys.

Right away I started thinking about what happened in the hallway with that guy that I bumped in earlier.

"No." I lied. I have never seen him before so maybe he was part of the new group. I don't know.

"Have you seen any of the new boys?" Amanda asked with excitement in her eyes.

"Nope, I don't think so"

"Ugh me neither."

I chuckled. "Maybe those rumors aren't correct"

"Or maybe they are," Andre said.

The cafeteria doors opened and 4 guys entered the cafeteria, including the guy from earlier. I was shocked. I saw the rest of the group. They were all attractive and as well as the other guy I bumped into, they looked the same age as my brother.

They continued walking through the cafeteria and sat down on a table. You can see girls drooling over them and some are even pulling their skirts up and their shirts down , but they didn't even glance at those girls, not even once.

Well that was a great show.

I thought.

I just ignored them completely and pretended that nothing happened. Amanda was drooling like a dog and I started laughing at her. And of course Andre didn't even look at them, he was looking at Amanda, and I knew he was jealous.