CHAPTER 6

I kept feeling his gaze, and I didn't glance once. Chills run down my spine feeling my heart beat faster.

I knew there was only 10 minutes left so I tried to calm myself down.

"Okay class, so for this semester we are having a project that counts a lot for your grade, so you better do good." The teacher told us.

Please don't choose partners. Please don't choose partners.

"So I will be choosing your partners."

Fuck you.

"Okay so, Luca will be with Dylan, Amanda with Cole, Mike and Andre.."

She kept going and finally it was my turn and guess who I got paired with.

"And finally Rose with Jason." After his name was mentioned my heart stopped for a second. That's him.

Great, I will have to stick with him for the rest of the month.

The bell finally rang, I grabbed my books and rapidly walked out of class.

I walk straight to my locker so I can live my notebook and grab my jacket.

I opened my bag and finished putting my notebook away, when I felt someone behind me grab my shoulders and push me harshly to the floor. Then I felt someone punch me right at my cheek.

I saw some of the football team, and of course Blair next to her boyfriend Logan, the captain of the team, I saw Blair looking towards me with a smirk. She punched me.

"What the hell is your problem." I told her.

"You are the problem. You punched my girlfriend and almost killed her in front of everyone." Logan said.

Oh my god.

He looked at me as if he was about to kill me.

"Yes and you broke my nose you little shit."  Blair said.

"Well you were the one who started telling stuff about me." I said. I stood up and I was about to slap Blair when Logan grabbed my wrist really hard making me wince. I was about to use my other hand to punch him hard but he grabbed me and pushed me to the wall.

My head hurt really bad and I started to feel dizzy. I knew he was about to punch me again so I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but it never came.

I felt someone push Logan to the floor and right away started hearing punches. I opened my eyes and saw Logan being beaten up by Jason.

Jason grabbed Logan by his shirt and started punching his face really hard, his knuckles started bleeding as well as Logan's face.

I was terrified, I could see Jason's body all tense and Logan trying to fight back but he couldn't move at all.

I could see Logan starting to faint and I knew Jason wouldn't stop, so I did one thing that I will probably regret later.

"Stop!" I said, grabbing his hand before he could give his last punch. I felt the blood in my hand but didn't care, I saw Jason's face, his jaw was clenched and I could see his eyes light grey turn completely dark. I was scared. Really scared.

I am afraid that he may be capable of punching me or harming me in some way. But my mind told me to stop thinking like that since he helped me.

He completely stopped what he was doing. I looked at him and he looked back, all I could see was anger in his eyes. My heart was beating uncontrollably and I was kind of processing everything that just happened.