CHAPTER 16

Roses POV

The sun was shining through the window and I noticed two strong arms holding my waist. I tried getting out of his hold without waking him up.

Did I say tried?

I failed.

I was almost out of his hold when he grabbed me and pushed me against his hard chest.

I was so close to him I could hear his breathing, and felt it on my cheek.

He grunted and I couldn't help but notice something hard poking my butt.

Realizing what it was, I gasped and pushed him away falling down the bed in the process.

I heard a deep chuckle, and I stood up and headed to the door before things became more awkward. I opened the door but two tattooed arms closed it.

I turned around and faced the asshole.

He had a grin in his face and both arms were on both sides of my head holding the door closed.

"Jason.. let me go! And p-put that thing away." I stuttered and looked at his grey stormy eyes.

He laughed. "There's only one way to get rid of it love and I won't mind"

"¡Hell no!" Asshole.

Jason proceeded to laugh. "I am kidding I wouldn't do that to you... yet." He whispered the last part and my knees felt weak. Our faces were so close together that our noses were touching. My heart was going crazy.

His lips raced the line of my jaw and to my right ear and I shivered from the touch.

I felt his lips going down to my neck, barely touching my skin.

"What are you doing?" I finally breathe out. My voice came out as a whisper that I am sure he could barely hear.

"Shhh..." he puts his lips on my neck kissing every inch of it. I bit my lip really hard so I wouldn't moan.

Don't stop.

No, you need to stop!

Obviously I couldn't think straight. I was so confused. I can't let him kiss me. I don't even know if he likes me the way I do.

Ugh he is so confusing!

I used my small hands to push him away before it went too far. I turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face. His morning wood was making an obvious bulge in his pants. Although, he looked like he could care less. "I will go and take a nice cold shower." He said in a husky voice.

"Last thing."

"What?"

"That shirt is transparent." He winked at me and closed the bathroom door.

My eyes widened as I looked down and noticed that you can fully see the outline of my boobs.

I ran to the closet and put on a black hoodie.

I decided to go to the kitchen and make some pancakes for breakfast. I took the batter out of the pantry and started taking out the ingredients.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs when I saw Mike, Cole, and Dylan.

"Good morning Rose!" Cole screamed and came next to me looking at the pancakes.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked.

Dylan was on his phone and he just sat at the table. "I want 4 pancakes." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and started making another batch so the boys and Jason could eat.