CHAPTER 28

Rose's POV

Silence.

No one was screaming anymore.

They were looking at me.

They looked at me shockingly and with questioning looks.

Like, why did someone like him want to fight with someone like her?

Or, why did he choose her and not a big guy?

"Well I guess he doesn't want any competition!" The announcer yelled, "come on up little one."

"She's not going anywhere." Lorenzo yelled at him. Cole, Dylan, and Stephen put me behind them trying to cover me from everyone and since they are taller than me, no one could see me.

I looked over Cole's shoulder watching Cameron going down the ring.

"I am not asking." said his rough voice frightening me.

"And I didn't ask either." Lorenzo said, coming face to face with Cameron.

You could tell Lorenzo was a few inches taller than him.

"Move." said Cameron, "don't make me call my men to come and kill you all."

"Do it. You will be the one who will end up dead."

"Stop it." Everyone looked towards me. I can't let people get killed because of me, "it's enough."

I moved from behind the boys and walked straight to Cameron. I tried moving Lorenzo but he didn't dare to move a muscle.

"I missed you." Cameron said, moving closer towards me.

"Why are you doing this." I felt my throat tightening every time he got closer.

"You look prettier than before." His hand moved towards my cheek, I closed my eyes afraid of his touch. My stomach felt sick and my heart was beating uncontrollably.

Before he could even touch me I heard someone being punched. My eyes opened rapidly finding in front of me the one I least expected.

"Come closer to her and I will shoot you."

Jack Santos.

"What are you doing Santos?" Cameron was on the floor with a busted lip.

"Don't you dare come closer to her."

"I just want to make a deal that she would like to hear." he said with a smirk.

"We don't want to hear anything from-

"What deal?" I speak up walking towards him.

"You have to fight to know it." He chuckled.

"At least tell me what it is about."

"Remember Emily?" He stands up and walks towards me, I stopped Santos from coming towards me.

"Tell me where she is." My hands were curled up into fist. My face was completely serious.

"Don't worry princess, she is somewhere safe." He grabbed my waist but I punched him right in the jaw.

"Don't touch me."

I felt a rough hand grab my hand before I could throw another punch.

I looked down and saw his tattoos covering his arm. Immediately I catch his silver eyes looking straight at mine. I could feel a tear forming from mine, I don't know if it was from anger or sadness.

"Jason Black, I missed you buddy." Jason's built body came in front of me. He was way taller than Cameron and I could see everyone was intimidated by him.