Intro

Lucy's POV
Hello, my name is Lucy Heartfilia and I'm 17 years old. I just transferred to Fairy Tail high from another school because I was being bullied there. Other girls were out to get me because they couldn't stand that I was a natural blonde with a good looking body. They were jealous and hated me so instead of dealing with the drama I asked to be transferred and thankfully I was.

I looked forward to starting school and it was fun until I started getting looks from guys instead of girls. They looked like they wanted to eat me alive and it's making me nervous. I did everything to avoid them and in doing so I ended up avoiding everyone. My dad suggested I go to the homecoming dance and have fun so I'll be doing that with the hope I can make friends.

Natsu's POV
My name is Natsu Dragneel and I've been attending Fairy Tail High for a few years now and none of the girls interest me anymore and the guys are annoying me to hell. I just want to finish school so I don't have to deal with anyone's shit anymore. I get sick of girls swooning over me and the guys giving me jealous looks. It's not my fault I like to keep fit and I like to smile a lot despite everything.

The start to this school year has been interesting. There's a new girl that has my attention which is rare. Usually the girls are all over me but for once I want her myself. She notices the attention and always runs away. I guess she doesn't want anything to do with guys. Maybe she's lesbian? Damn I hope not. Even if she is maybe I could persuade her to at least be bi?

I plan on going to the homecoming dance in the hopes of seeing her there. Maybe I can dance with her and learn her name at least and why she runs from guys.

Well. Here's hoping.