Chapter 27: The 'HELLpers' Arrived

Timeskip~~

"Sir." Harold respectfully opened the car door for his young master.

In a fucking good mood, Ace smiled so brilliant people will get blinded and stepped out of the car together with his whole entourage.

Though, unlike other high ranked pigs from his company, Ace is chaperoned by a smiling airhead, a stone faced uncle, and a frowning auntie.

"I already compiled the documents that you have to sign sir. As well as the proposals that you have to check. Most of them only need your approval for implementation..." George immediately started reporting to him as soon as the automatic door beeped and opened.

"yeah." Ace casually waved his hand to acknowledge. Though he finds no trouble with doing all those stuffs and shits, having a wee bit more time for 'personal affairs' makes him thankful to his stone-faced secretary. He should be given a big bonus this year.

"Sir. Though i still think that you're being unreasonable, all of your appointments were pushed back. I also cancelled dinner meetings and refused dinner parties. I also freed your mornings twice a week so you can still accompany your family without disrupting your romantic dinner with your boyfr--partner." Sarah, with her what-the-heck-kind-of-boss-is-this look, also said her piece.

Ace also waved his hands to acknowledge. Then he saw his nitwit driver smiling dumbly.

Silly lil Harold perked up and made a square using his thumbs and index fingers.

With his right eye close and his left eye looking at Ace through the 'makeshift viewfinder', he grinned and started his 'report'. "Still perfect, sir! That suit is reeeeeally lucky to be chosen by you, young master! So handsome! So manly! All of the girls will surely fall for you!!"

Sarah's frown deepened and she look at Harold with a disgusted face. 'What an airhead.'

"Ah, geez!!!" a silly laughalmost made Sarah voice out a curse.

Ace put his hands on his pockets and his forehead raised almost bending him backwards.

"I don't need girls fawning on me, you know~~"

Stop with that tone and that disgusting tone!! Your handsomeness is fucking fading!!

"Of course, sir! I know how loyal you are to Mr. Alexander! You're a perfect couple! A match made in heaven! "

Also stop that you fucking sucker!

Ace's smile distorted almost making his handsome face a perfect roundhouse kick dummy target.

Sarah's eyes met George's and she just facepalmed.

No use being irritated. Just keep in mind how much she earns from this job. Let's just think that the large income is for emotional and psychological damage. Alright, damn!

They walk to the elevator. Good thing that there was one made exclusively for the chairman,(back in Gerald's time) it could spare them the worry that the young chairman's flawless
young, talented and genius image will completely be wrecked.

But when they reached the elevator, all of their expressions changed to a frowning one.

All of Ace's good mood jumped off the window.

"Oh, if it isn't my brother's 'grandson'." A big fattie wearing a tight shiny suit and deadly pointed leather shoes raised his eyebrow and look at Ace's group from the corner of his eyes.

Ace doesn't even know if it's the old fatties' way of dissing him or his neck is just really too thick that he can't even turn it sideways.

Nevertheless, all of the fat bits and cellulites of that creature started irritating Ace and the desire to bully rose from him. Especially when he saw a flashy bleached blond guy behind the fattie

"Sir..." Harold called out to his young master.

They are here already! Do they really think that just because Master Gerald passed away, they can casually march here in the company and even had the guts to use the young master's elevator?! Are they fucking illiterate that they can't read the word chairman above the elevator door or are they just stupid that they can't even get the message?

Maybe the Old Patriarch(Gerald/Ace's father) got all the good genes that it was used up when it's finally his brothers' turn?

Ace heard the warning from Harold. So this is suppose to be his first meeting with with his 'grandpa'and 'uncle', huh?

Tsk tsk. Look at this clowns. Had he been too busy with his romance that these guys became impatient and decided to finally court their own deaths?

Ace smiled and start to address the sarcasm from the old fatties words. "Oh, if it isn't my grandpa's 'brother'."

----------------
A/n: Unedited. I'm quite sure there were lots of typos and mistakes but to hell with it!