Chapter 15: Kill the Bitch

"Hi, I'm Ace Michaels. Nice to meet you..."

Rachel was stupefied. her eyes almost bulge out her eyes and her jaws almost dropping to the floor.

Damn. it!

The man in front of her widen his smile.

"Just what the fuck! Rip that fucking smile off your ugly face!"

-------

Everyone's eyes shifted from the gorgeous young man to the brain dead, rude, foul mouthed, little bitch.

What the heck?!

You call that beautiful face, UGLY?!

Ugly, your sister! Your bitch face is ugly! Your whole family's ugly!!

Are your fucking eyes just for show?! Are you brain damaged?!

This shitty girl's a fucking dumbass!!!

much more than them, Ace felt his brain burst and flew to nether.

U-ugly?

W-wait, is he disfigured again?

he unconsciously brought his hands to his face.

he isn't. .. right?...

His actions seemed to even fuel the girl's temper.

She stood up and even pick up a glass of water and SPLASH IT TO HIS FACE!

Numerous gasps and surprised scream sounded but the girl ignored them and crossed her arms to her chest. "How dare you, Fugly! Know your place!"

Ace couldn't even describe what he feels right now.

he's dumbfounded, a little bit depressed, freakin embarrassed and fucking pissed off!

What demon even possess his mother?!

She calls this rude braindead little brat 'beautiful, talented, and smart'?!

those words are fucking foreign to this shitty brat!

Annoyed and disappointed but still working his ass off to keep himself calm, he still tried to keep his smile though obviously forced and tried to talk some sense to this fucking rude brat. "Ms. Rachel, I know it was my fault that i was a little late, but isn't it excessive to humiliate someone you just met this much?"

without even a little bit of remorse, the brat rolled her eyes, gave a loud "hmp!", ignored everyone's disgusted look and march out of the restaurant with her haughty forehead facing the heavens.

Harold immediately run to his young master's side and worriedly passed a handkerchief while complaining to the Matriarch in his head.

With his hands trembling, Ace received the hanky and tried to dry his damp and heated face.

'FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!'

Harold, noticing his young master's state, escorted Ace out of the cursed place.

"Are girls normally like that? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit...."

Harold almost cried hearing his young master's mumbling. 'Poor young master...'

He won't be scared or hate women because of this...

.

right?

-------------------------

A/N: too short, I know. I don't even know if i closed the chapter nicely but whatever!XD