~School Starts~

The summer days flew by. Amaranth made her way to and from Damian's house. Damian was vexed the whole summer as he watched Amaranth make her insistnant journey to his house and back to hers. He knew that Gotham was just playing with her. Eveytime she is out and about trouble happens right before or, right after the fact and it pisses him off to no end. One day...one day he knows she will get cought and get hurt.

School starts. Amaranth is in her room wearing the a pair of new cloths Damian got for her. The clothes had fit perfectly and she was happy she would look nice on the first day of shcool. Her curly hair was in two french Braids and she made sure that her visage was clean and welcoming. Because she has been going to Damian house so much and him insisting a meal everytime he sees her she has gained some weight and looks healthier like a child should.

She will take the bus today and she is very excited. She always enjoy taking the bus. There were plenty of people around and plenty of voices to keep her thoughts moving. The bus was filled with children all around her age. She takes a seat next to  a small girl like herself with shiny brunnet hair that was pulled back tightly into a ponytail. 

"Hello! My name is Amaranth! What is your name?" She start gleefully.

The girl looks over to her and scoots closer to the window not bothering to give Amaranth a response. Amaranth had dealt with situations like this before and knows how to take a hint. With a gentle sigh she turns forward and makes no contact to the girl or anyone else on the bus ride to school. She was content enough with the noise.

When the arrived at the school Amaranth was bubbling and shaking with joy. She loves to learn. Gotham public schools was very unorthodox at times, but a school to get basic education a the least. The teachers were somewhat questionable and opportunities were only open for those who accelerated at academics and got good grades on state testing and for those who showed potential in sports, a lot of potential. Other than those two groups everyone else were just the children who need to not be  stupid and be able to function in the real world as somewhat decent citizens...as decent as a citizen can get in Gotham at least.

Amaranth payed no mind to how the system worked she just liked to learn new things. She found learning to be very productive and was able to grasp the fact the knowledge is power and a way out poverty. She has many dreams an aspersions and they are still growing and developing because there is so much information out there; she wants to have it all.

When they made it to school she was eagerly gets off the bus and slips into the school. Teachers guided them in and there were 3 tables. At each table were two teachers. The teachers were there to help the children who did not get their class room number in the mail. Amaranth was one of those children. She went to the table that dealt with the letters of J -R

"Hello little one. What is your last name?" A woman asked.

"My last name is Noble." She tell them.

"I see." She says as she flips through papers. "Ok well miss Noble, your class room number is 103."

She nods in response and make my way. There were signs that directed is so it was easy to make it to the classroom.

She makes it to her classroom and there were several other kids already there placing their things in their cubbies. The teacher was shockingly a man. It was not often to see men as elementary school teachers in Gotham. The man has thick glasses and shaggy black hair with brown eyes. He was just standing at the for the of the classroom by the board watching the children come in. The desks had name tags so she walked around until she found hers.

She waited patiently for the other children to make there what into the classroom. She looked around and was pleased at how colorful ten class room was. She was hoping to make a lot to new friends and was wondering who she would befriend this year at Gotham Elementary.