Chapter 4: Going Home...Or Not?

I woke up the next day in the bed and Andy wasn't in the room. That meanie put me in the bed last night even though I said I would sleep on the floor.

I got up and walked around. "Anyone here?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm here. How did you sleep?" Andy asked, coming out of what I believe is the bathroom.

"I slept well. When did you put me on the bed?" I asked him.

"I picked you up and put you on there as soon as you were fast asleep." He said, shaking a towel around his head to dry his hair.

"I told you I was sleeping on the floor." I said, a bit angrily.

"I know. You can take a shower if you want, use whatever you want. After that we'll get breakfast." He said, throwing his towel on a chair.

"Alright thanks." I said, walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I looked around and turned on the hot water before getting undressed. I quickly hopped in the shower and let the water wash over me for a while.

I looked around and saw some body wash and shampoo. I picked up the body wash and it smelt really nice.

I used a little to wash my body and then I did the same with the shampoo.

After all the soap was rinsed off my body I got out and grabbed a towel to start drying myself off.

After I was fully dried off I got dressed quickly and walked out into the room.

Andy was pulling on his shoes, already having changed his clothes. He looked up when I came in.

I walked over to my purse and put my band bracelets in it.

"It's raining outside, do you have a jacket?" He asked me, coming up to stand behind me.

"No, but I'm fine. I love the rain." I said, grabbing my purse and putting it on me.

"You can borrow one of mine." He said, walking over to his bag and grabbing a sweatshirt.

He handed it to me and I took my purse back off and put the sweatshirt on. It was big on me and it smelt of him.

"Thanks." I said, grabbing my purse and putting it over the sweatshirt.

"You look cute in that." He said, smiling.

"Oh, thanks." I said, as I looked down at the floor and blushed.

"You're welcome." He said, walking over to the door and opening it up for me to go out first.

I hesitated at first, but then I walked through the door out into the hallway.

He lead the way to the elevators and pressed the button waiting for it to reach our floor.

I looked around the hall, looking at all the paintings that were hung on the walls.

The elevator opened and we stepped inside. Andy quickly pressed the button for the ground floor.

We were on the twelfth floor, how had he carried me up here?

"How did you carry me up to the room if the room was on the twelfth floor?" I asked him, knowing that I didn't weigh the amount that paper did.

He laughed at this. "You're really light, plus I'm strong." He said, smiling.

I smiled too, not knowing what to say and not wanting to start another argument.

We reached the ground floor and he put his hood up.