Chapter 31: Back to the Normal Life for a While

It's been about a week since I performed with Chris and his band. Life had gone back to normal thankfully, although I was way more famous now which was scary.

I was always receiving calls from different recording studios, but I always ignored them. I wanted to get used to at least how famous I was now, before I became even more famous.

Andy was always telling me I should at least call some of them back and talk to them. I always told him I would later, but I honestly never did.

Today I was Skyping with Tyler and Justin about what we were going to do. I sat in front of my laptop waiting for them both to answer with a notepad to write down ideas.

"Heyyo." Said Justin, being the first person to join the call.

"Hey, where's Tyler?" I asked, looking up at the screen to see Justin.

"Probably running a bit late due to his job. He'll be here soon though." Justin said, eating pretzels out of a bag.

"Okay, cause I don't want to start anything without him." I said, doodling a bit in my notebook.

"Babe, what do you want for dinner?" Andy asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't know, surprise me?" I said, suggestively.

"Alright, one surprise dinner coming up." He said, before kissing my cheek softly.

"You too are really cute together." Tyler said, which I hadn't noticed he had joined the call.

"Aw thanks Tyler, anyways we got work to do. We need to talk about the future of the band." I said, as Andy walked over to the cupboards and began looking for food to make for tonight.

"So what is there to talk about boss lady?" Tyler asked me, curious.

"What recording studio do you guys want to use?" I asked them, wanting to know.

"I don't know, but I got to go. My girl is coming over so bye guys." Justin said, ending the call.

"Well we've lost Justin, but do you have any ideas of which recording studio we should use Tyler?" I asked him, as I begin absent-mindedly doodling and my notebook again.

"I don't know, but I have got to go help my mom or something so bye." Tyler said and then he hung up as well.

I sighed and shut down my laptop, so much for getting that little bit at least figured out.

"What's wrong babe?" Andy asked me, a bit concerned.

"Just never getting any work done with those two idiots. I may have started the band, but I can't make all the choices for it. I refuse to." I said, closing my notebook.

"What were their excuses for not staying in the conversation?" He asked me, curious.

"Justin had his girlfriend coming over, and Tyler had to help his mom out with something." I said, going and grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"What if their excuses with a truth though?" Andy asked me, coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I wasn't saying that their excuses weren't the truth, I was just saying that they had excuses as to why they left the Skype call. It just pisses me off cause I don't know what to do for the band, and I'm kind of thinking I should just let them decide when they are ready and have them message me or call me then. I'm just going to live a normal as can be life." I said, looking up at him.

"I think you need to at least speak to recording studio, or a few. At least pick one out to work with. if you have any recordings of you guys playing then You should also give them to the recording studio you choose." He said, being completely serious.