Chapter 3

Me: *pants heavily* I am so sorry... Kotozume... PLEASE STAY!!! WE NEED YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

Yukari: *Also pants* Fine... But that doesn't mean I am forgiving you, Nyangie.

Me: *Has a seizure inside* Okay.. okay.. Anyway!! Welcome back to the-

Yukari: *yells*... Do you think I would respond to you after what you did?!

Me: *Is dead inside* Fine... Welcome back to the- the Sailor Moon Kirakira Precure Ask or Dare show...

Yukari: Hhmph.

Akira: Yukari-

Yukari: *turns away from Akira*

Me: Anyway... We have our first one in... Actually, all of these ask or dares are from RosellaKinamin...

Rosella: Are you okay, Nyangelato? 

Me: Yes, just slapped in the face by Yuka- I MEAN!!! Kotozume...

Rosella:...

Me: Usagi. Would you date Seiya if you never knew your destiny with that Mamoru and Chibiusa?

Usagi: KILL ROSELLA- I mean...   EHEHEEHEHEHEHEH!!!! I AM ACTUALLY NOT QUITE SURE!!!

Everyone but Yukari, Rosella, and I: She is too predictable.

Setsuna: I knew something was up with that stupid starlight.

Le Three Lights: HEY!!!

Usagi: If you want me to spill the beans, my answer is a yes. Seiya is the nicest guy and literally my whole life.

Setsuna: W-WAIT!!! What happened to Mamoru being your whole life?!

Usagi: SHHHHHHHH! *giggles*

Seiya: *blushes a dark red*

Rosella: For Haruka and Akira.

Haruka and Akira: Oh no...

Rosella and I: You have to kiss the other's lover for one minute straight.

Me: Which means Akira has to kiss Michiru...

Rosella:... and Haruka to Kiss Yukari.

Me: For one minute. AND ROSELLA-CHAN WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOU START OVER WITH THE MINUTES TIMES TWO EACH TIME!!!

Ichika and Usigi: What..?

Me: Which means if you give up during the minute, you have to do two minutes starting over, and when that is broken, four, and... You get the idea.

HaruMichi and AkiYuka: Oh no...

Rosella and I: *High fives*

Haruka:* Goes to Yukari*

Akira: *Goes to Michiru*

Me: 3..

Rosella: 2...

Both: 1...

All except the dared people: START!! 

Rosella: *starts timer*

Haruka: *Throws herself on Yukari, both falling to the ground*

Yukari: *muffles in between kiss* Tennou?!

Akira: *gradually kisses Michiru, nervously*

Michiru: *Flirts with Akira a bit, then kisses*

Everyone but the Outer Senshi, and the dared people: *Gets cameras out and takes hundreds of pictures on them*

One minute later...

The dared quad squad: *Tries to catch their breath as they pulled away from each other and into their OWN PERSONAL lovers embrace.*

Me: THATS ONLY TWO OUT OF FOUR!!

Everyone but Rosella and me: UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!

Taiki: KANNNNN BENNNNNN!!!!

Rosella: Seiya, why do you love Usagi?

Seiya: The same reason Usagi likes me.

Me: That went by quick. Anyway, Haruka, you have to kiss Rosella. Not a peck, but like you actually mean it.

Haruka: *gets ready to hit me*

Me: Not a chance. Rosella dared this so...

Rosella: HEY!! *Blushes a deep red*

Haruka: Follow me, Rosella.

Rosella: *Follows*

Haruka and Rosella: *In a different room having s** and kissing so many times* (Edit mid 2021: WAIT WAIT WAIT OH MY OGD SJDFKSDFKL IS THIS REALLY OKAY? UHH)

Michiru:...HARUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! NOW I AM SO PI****!!!!!! 

Haruka: OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!!

Me: *Looks up at Yukari who was standing right next to me*

Rosella: *Shouts while panting* ONE MORE!!! I DARE YUKARI AND NYANGELATO TO KISS AND MAKE UPPPPPPPPP! AHHHHHH- *gets toppled over by a n**** Haruka*

Makoto and Minako: Can she do that?

Me:... Y..yes...

Yukari:...Then...

Me: S..Sorry... Yuk- Kotozume...

Yukari: *Smiles* Call me Yukari from now on. *Kisses Nyangelato*

Me: *Kisses back and feels like heaven*

Everyone plus nak** Haruka and Rosella now out of the room changing on stage: NA'WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Rosella (CHANGED): That's the end of the-

Nyangelato and Yukari: Sailor Moon KiraKira Precure Ask or dare show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions, concerns, complaints, cupcakes? Thank you so much for reading this!!