Chapter 4

Yukari (still in robe from sleeping), Akira, Rosella and I (still in robe from sleeping as well): Hi and Welcome to the Sailor Moon Kirakira precure Ask or Dare sho-

Seiya: *breaks through a wall with Makoto #2 in a bag* I CHOPPED THE TIMBER!!

Starlights and AkiYuka except Fighter: Who is that in there?

Me: There goes the first dare.

Seiya: *Tips bag upside down and there lay an unconscious Makoto number two from lack of oxygen*

Makoto: THIS IS ME?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-

Ciel: *Puts hand over Makoto's mouth* No cussing!!

Makoto: *Muffles* Hypocrite.

Makoto#2: *Wakes up: What am i doing... WAIT A MINUTE WAT THE F-

Rio/Lio (Whatever, i'll call him Rio): No cussing!!

Both Makotos: Twins.

Makoto#2: So.. Now what?

Makoto: I don't know.

~MOMENT OF SILENCE~

Ami: Taiki, i have to say that I like you as a friend. (She just wants to see how she will react)

Taiki: I have to go to the bathroom.

Haruka: But Taiki, you have already gone two minutes ago!!

Taiki: I WANT TO-

~Silence again~

Rosella and I: Why is it so silent these days?

Everyone else: Because of whats happening right now.

Rosella and I: OHHH.

Me: Anyway, that's it for today. Yes, very short, but I have to collect a bit more information on the song that-

Rosella: SHHHHHH! No cussing!

Me: I WASN'T EVEN CUSSING! GOD-

Rosella: *Gives me a smirk*

Me: Kan ben, pleaz

Taiki: You stole my line.

Me: I know, thank you very much, Taiki. Anyway, Yukari and I needs to get some sleep due to all the baking we did last night, so, bye..

Yukari and I: *Leans on each other and walks off the stage without a second thought and mumbles flirty words to each other that no one heard but Rosella* (Edit mid 2021: i had to learn how to lay off on the shipping. i swear to goshe all of this was probably illegal)

Everyone but Akira: I SHHIIIIIIIIP

Yukari and I: Quit it.

Usagi: That scene reminds me of Mamoru. Speaking of Mamo-chan, where is he?

Me: *Looks back at Usagi* NOT A CHANCE. Mamoru isn't shipworthy.

Usagi: Makes sense. I have Seiya, anyway.

Yukari: *Yawns and blushes* That's it for the Sailor Moon KiraKira... um..

Me: Ask or dare show.

Akira: *Thinks: Yukari is so adorable when she yawns... awwwww*

Me: Are you okay, Yukari? You seem a little off...

Yukari: No.. I'm.. fine.. *faints*

Me and Akira: Yukari?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions, concerns, complaints, cupcakes? Let me know in the comments below.