Chapter 8

Me: OKAY! Welcome to the Sailor Moon KiraKira ask or dare show!

Yukari: *Still sulking in the corner*

Me: Yukari... Anywho, I am finally back after more than a week because I had to do some stuff. Now... *Summons Serenity*

Serenity: I'm back! Nyan, are you feeling okay?

Me: I am perfectly fine. But now we have a new co-host!

Everyone: WHAAAAAT?!

Me: Her name is Ameleeah Tenou. And I need Rosella to summon her, since I'm still recovering. Also part of the dare. Its from Crystal_Stars on Instagram.

Rosella: Okay...? *Summons Ameleeah*

Ameleeah: *Comes crashing down the ceiling* Where am I?

Haruka: The world of the Sailor Moon KiraKira Precure Ask or Dare Show. 

Ameleeah: Wait...

Haruka: Wait...

Ameleeah and Haruka: Your'e my... 

Me and Rosella: Yeah. And we have more dares to come.

Seiya: Oh no...

Me: From Sailor_Universe on Instagram, I dare Yaten to eat pizza.

Yaten:...What is that...?

Rosella and I: Eat it! :3

Yaten: Okay, okay... *Eats Pizza*

Rosella and I: 

Yaten:... Hey, thats actually kind of good!! Om nom nom nom!

Taiki: Manners, Yaten.

Yaten: BUT ITS JUST SO GOOD!!

Authors note: I dont actually know if Yaten likes Pizza or not... so... oof me.

Ameleeah: Another one coming right up! From Theia Summers on Facebook. I dare Haruka to take Rosella on a da-WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Haruka:...

Rosella: Is it safe to say 'I don't mind'?

Michiru: *Makes this face*

Michiru: *Walks to corner with Yukari sulking with her*

Rosella and I: Two down... and the fault of the hostess'...

Ameleeah: Well that's one thing. I guess i'm the-

*Voice in a portal*: MIKU-CHAN IS BACK!

Akira: Miku?! How-

Miku: *turns to audience* I am Akira's little sister. Wow, the audience is cool!

Me: Agh! There's too much talking!

Taiki: *Looks at me then stands up from luxury chair  in a split second*

Taiki and I: KAN BEN! 

Everyone: *Silences*

Ameleeah: Anyway... Another one. From Kihana_Suns on Instagram. Nyan, do you like Teen Titans Go or- I MEAN! Sailor Moon Original or Crystal?

Nyan: O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L-S, Duh! Crystal, the one with the crappy artwork has driven me nuts with sick Makoto and not to mention animation fails and plots entirely based on the manga. Not many comedy stuff , too much drama. But if were talking originals then there is a lot of comedy but also a lot of drama as well as in Usagi's breakup with Mamoru or when Uranus and Neptune found out their fate that the talismans were actually inside them. Made me cry so much I hid behind the fridge.

But Crystal with the theme song 'New moon' is a lot better than the other Crystal. Its in the middle of crappy and clean!

Rosella: Okay, okay, you seem to have recovered from your fever completely. Anywho...

Yukari: *Looks at Akira with tear filled eyes*

Akira: *Notices* Yukari-

Yukari: *Runs to Akira* Oh, shut up. I... *gets on her tippy toes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger, but you obviously know whats gonna happen next. 

Questions, concerns, complaints, or cupcakes? See you in the far future!

:)